Verfasst: 21. Dezember 2014
WARNING BEFORE YOU BUY EVEN WITH THE 1.99 PRICE TAG READ THIS FIRST!
Look up the DEFINITION
of Early Access and you will quickly see that this game is anything but that. What is EA supposed to be?
1. Commute with the developers and give them ideas for what they want to add
2. update the game rapidly for the EA's to testWhat the Block Story Dev's belive and are acting like early access it:
1. A way to buy the game and to wait over a year for an update for a beta test
2. Being forced to sign up for another EA styled system to get updates for a Beta Branch in a EA branch for a game that isn't finished. And even then they said that we won't get into their non EA beta until 2 updates from now. Mind you an update hasn't come for over half a year! Even longer on Desura being almost a year!
3. Devs rarley talk to us, when they do they make snappy remarks like "Be Patient" when people complain of the lack of updates for 6 months! When they do talk to us they give us empty promises that end up falling through within a weeks time.
4. They act as if Steam supports their lack of Early Access updates. by saying "Steam says that the adverage EA game should wait 1 month to update" and even when they say that they bypass that month by saying that "Updates take time" sure they do, but this is EA we are supposed to be getting half baked updates in the hope of the game taking shape by us giving feedback for the updates!
So as you can see this game doesn't belong on Steam, and persoanlly it should be removed. Secondly they should give the ability to refund everyone who has bought this game. And yes, I know this is the way it goes with Early Access but, the consumers shouldn't be blamed for the Developers sraight up lying about what they promise to do with their game.
If I was rating it as an actualy review and not a warning I would give it a 3/10
Since this is a warning HEED IT!