Great price for a fun little game. Similar to the popular Minecraft (as if you didn't notice), but has a bit more of an RPG element to it that will have you wanting to keep looking to find what is ahead.PROS:
* Nice RPG System and a in-game "recipe book" that shows you what things you need to make items, weapons, etc.
* It's a low price, one time purchase (no subscription fees)
* It's in Early Access as of May 2014 and it's playing and functioning just fine.
* I like the "higher resolution" blocks. CONS:
* No Multiplayer (yet?) - Everyone loves multiplayer, and I'm not sure they are even considering it.
* Weapon durability system is strangely different than other games, but it might grow on you.
* Some enemy movement gets silly especially when odd shaped bricks are around. The collision system is exploitable.Other Points:
* Enemy and friendly creature spawns are based of certain brick locations. They make it obvious. This allows you to "dig" the spawn brick and place it somewhere else. This can be fun to create epic battles between creatures.
* I still can't figure out how to load the gun. It might be just me though...
Overall, I'd say if you like Minecraft and different monsters and animals appeal to you, you might be interested in getting this game.