I've been playing this game since its closed beta phase 2, which is about one and a half year ago now. I can recommend this to anyone who's ready to pay the monthly subscription fee.
In terms of entertainment<->money spent ratio, this game wins over many, many others in my library.
To get more into detail:
- very casual design, although it offers challenging endgame content as well
- many alternatives in terms of what to do, you're not bound to farm dungeons if you'd rather craft or gather items or do something else entirely
- wonderful music underlining the game and its scenes
- nice graphics, even on weaker machines
- crossplatform play (PS3/PS4/PC)
- regular new content
- many story-driven dialogs and cutscenes, entertaining for those who are interested
- easy-to-understand classes and gameplay but challenging to master
- pay-to-play but therefore not pay-to-win
- incredibly nice gamepad controls, beats keyboard and mouse even - trust me
- devoted developers, yes they actually listen to the community
- regular Q&A livestreams + new content showcasing called "Letters from the produce Live"
Please note that I own the steam version since its 1 year anniversary (that means I've been playing it for over a year before that already, so feel free to add many hundreds of hours of gameplay to my current value)