Gumboy has fun and novel gameplay set in a richly imagined world. With simple game controls, Gumboy lets the player bounce, roll, float, and fly through the world. Additionally, Gumboy can change size, shape and material.
View all 23 screenshots
Watch HD video
Packages that include this game
GameTunnel - 8/10 and 2006 Game of the Year
"One of the quirkiest and best put together games I've played in quite awhile. This game has a bounty of inventive innovation from its visually impressive and original theme to its 'keep you on your toes' and constantly changing gameplay... Gumboy is quite possibly the best indie game I've played this year." Read the full review here.
GamersMark - 8/10
"... The first thing you'll notice when you play Gumboy is that it's absolutely gorgeous."
About the Game
Gumboy has fun and novel gameplay set in a richly imagined world. With simple game controls, Gumboy lets the player bounce, roll, float, and fly through the world. Additionally, Gumboy can change size, shape and material. Moving through the world with different physical properties and gameplay: spheres, cubes or stars filled with rubber, air or water... Combine these elements with objectives centered on particle effects and control and Gumboy is refreshing, challenging, and original fun for everyone for all types of gamers.
- Innovative game based on ball physics in various environments
- Over 50 levels within a fairy-tale atmosphere
- Interactive environments: water, wind, rain, teleports, boosts, sticky and slippery surfaces
- Original artistic depiction of 6 various worlds (forest, field, cave, magical world...)
- Fantastic lighting and dynamic effects
- Detailed graphics with acceleration and fascinating particle effects
- Various ball shapes: sphere, cube, star
- Various ball fillings with an influence on its characteristics: rubber, air, water
- Saves games in progress and the results achieved for several players
- Game supports widescreen displays (16:9)
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP SP2, 1 GHz Processor, 256 MB System RAM, 32 MB OpenGL 3D Video Card, 50 MB Available hard disk space, DirectX 8.0 or higher
Recommended: 1.6 GHz Processor, GeForce 5200 / Radeon 9600 or better video card
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
0 of 2 people (0%) found this review helpful
1 of 8 people (13%) found this review helpful
127 products in account
0.3 hrs on record
Well... After a hours of playing Gumboy, i realized, i have no ♥♥♥♥ing life! This game make's me so saaaaad, it's sooooo junkie, it's soooooo weird. So, i will recommend you to play this "great game" because i hate you all!