My experience with the game:
For me this is one of the best tower defense games ever made.
I used to play it on PS3 (Encore version) and often co-op with friends and family.
Got it on sale for Steam for a price of 1.19€ which is a steal.
About the game:
Trial and error tower defense game where you need to think ahead, and strategically plan your defense.
The game appeals to casual players and hardcore tower defense fans alike.
- Fluid relaxing gameplay, nice graphics, zen music, awesome towers, playable character.
- Most of the levels has it's own gameplay feel to it.
- Buy, place, upgrade and sell towers in order to match incoming attacks.
- Can be hard and a bit frustrating, but at a level where you just want to do better the next playthrough.
- In co-op you can actually plan and work together. It's fun.
- Good replay value.
- It doesn't have a map/level editor or Steam workshop.
If you like tower defense games, even just strategy games, I can only recommend it.
It is worth it's original price. 9,5/10.