One more update before the Holidays and Christmas!
* Added a generic governor template and improved the other specialized templates to reserve cap space for the appropriate buildings (improves colony specialization)
* Improvements made to how the AI manages colony builds and ship build queues in mid-to-late game
* Ancient worlds and some other special worlds will now provide bonus capacity for additional buildings
* The probe in the tutorial will now disappear once the mission is finished
* Already discovered techs through archaeological digs will now display the appropriate tech field boost message
OTHER CHANGES / FIXES
* Fleet list window content will now correctly fit at 5:4 resolutions (eg: 1280x1024)
* Ordering a survey system to another sector will no longer reveal the star name before arriving
* Fixed a rare issue where the game could crash during a survey system
* Unloading troops to your own colonies will now incur a 10 turn delay before the ship can receive fresh troops. You can still use the load troops to transfer back from the colony.
* Reduced the Ghostship weapons quantity to make it a bit more balanced
* Fixed an issue where a split task force could cause the combat instance to happen in the wrong sector
* Fixed an issue with instanced combat requiring the player to press auto (space) to exit after a battle has ended
* Fixed an issue where a colony population would not grow if it was reduced to zero and the planet conquered without destroying it
Thursday Dec 11, 2014
* Refitting already refitted ships will no longer give credits back with Totalitarian and Unification governments
Wednesday Dec 10, 2014
* Fixed an issue with instanced combat that under certain circumstances would cause the fleet to appear at the wrong location during the next combat engagement
Tuesday Dec 9, 2014
FIXES and CHANGES
* Government types will now apply the correct build cost reductions (Totalitarian and Unification only)
* Improved Governors to queue up level one buildings simultaneously when possible to speed up early development
* Fixed a bug that could prevent some hostile sectors from being processed for instanced combat when not manually engaged
* Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash during re-loading of the same saved game on Windows XP
* Fixed a rare display issue with L4 buildings and the rushin' roulette event
* Fixed a rare bug with manual refit not completing properly if another shipyard/starbase belonging to the race was destroyed during the same turn
* Halved the production of new soldiers and the maximum size of planetary barracks
* Default player ship designs will no longer start with negative space if non-standard techs are selected during race customization
* listArmors in tech_stats.xml will now be read into the game correctly
“One to keep an eye on, definitely.”
70 – Strategy Informer
“Best of all, the way Horizon handles technological progress is one of the most elegant I've seen in a grand strategy game.”
65 – IGN
“With the excellent foundation that has already been developed and the dedication that L3O is showing to their fans, it promises to be a true 4X classic in its own right.”
90 – Aesthetic Magazine Toronto
Horizon © 2014 L3O Interactive Inc. Developed by L3O Interactive. Licensed exclusively to and published worldwide by Iceberg Interactive. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Canada.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.