27 Listopad 2013
We are excited to bring you a first view of what we have been working on since the initial Beta version 2 months ago.
We always planned to have full race customization in Horizon but we are also going a little further by providing you the option to play as one of seven other unique races in the game for a total of 8 playable races.
Much of it is already functional but we won't be patching it live yet, as we continue to work on it and test it thoroughly.
Instead we have once more created a test branch for those who want to try out this version and/or provide feedback.
You can simply opt-in to try this more advanced version of Horizon and you can always opt-out to revert back to the live stable version with a few clicks.
Here are the steps to opt-in (opt-out is similar):
- From your Steam app. games library list
- Right-click on Horizon and select properties
- Select the Beta tab and choose 'Beta - Test Branch' from the drop down
For the full changelog you can read it in the In-Testing section or on the Horizon official forums:
Raf - L3O Horizon Dev. Team
16 Listopad 2013
Some fixes to the live version..
* Fixed an issue where the game could crash when attacking a planet
* Fixed move vectors being shown (and going out of map) on galaxyMap due to way points when task force had no move order
* Fixed galaxyMap task force panel icons disappearing when giving orders in succession via right-click