Not anywhere as good as I had hoped. The description is misleading - "realistic driving physics and steam effects". Nope. Not realistic at all, from a driving point of view.
- Exterior model is good.
- Very good scenarios - lots of AI.
- A lot of workshop scenarios available
- Sounds ok, not great, but OK.
- Surprisingly powerful
- Has a lovely whistle and a range of short whistles on the "b" key
- Interior is low quality and lacks functions
- No advanced steam physics such as Steam Chest
- Only comes with light engine consists in quick drive.
- Brake handle rotates the wrong way for a BR Standard locomotive - you should have to push it away to release, but in this, you pull it towards you to release.
- Mismatched valve gear animations of either side of the loco - right hand side valve gear barely moves.
-Loco brake doesn't do anything.
- Cab does not resemble that of a real life BR Standard loco.
All in all, a fairly average, verging on disappointing loco. Very glad I bought this it half price as it is not worth the full £12 any day.
Final verdict: Only buy this if you don't mind a lack of realism.