"Painkiller Hell & Damnation reboots with great graphics, more polish, and a lot of demons to purge."
–Gaming Bolt 9/10
"The combination of fantastic weapon design, music, gore and physics make being Hell’s janitor one of the best things you could be this Halloween."
"Farm 51 has put Painkiller back on its pedestal."
About the Game
Heaven's Hitman is Back... With a Vengeance
Evil has returned! Demonic powers are manifesting themselves as a myriad of dark creatures, fighting over the fates of imprisoned souls caught in Purgatory.
Once again, it is up to Daniel Garner, in the unenviable position of being the Curse of Darkness and the Toy of Light, to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends.
Questions remain… “Can he stop the powerful creatures that stand in his way? Will he ever leave the hell of Purgatory and be reunited with his wife Catherine?”
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a fast-paced, thrilling modern remake of an all-action shooter Classic!
- 100 % UNCUT version in all languages
- A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
- 15 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- Includes a special Halloween level
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
- Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3®
- Steamworks fully integrated
Key Anti-Features (you know… the ones that make life EASY):
The Mac version is coming soon!
- NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
- NO auto-heal
- NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of sh*t; just a healthy dose of .666 calibre weapons!
© 2012 by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by The Farm 51 Group SA, Poland. Produced, Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Painkiller is a trademark of GO Game Outlet AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.