STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Even though online multiplayer is not officially supported, you can play CHOP online with your friends using Parsec.
It's free, very easy and you can play any local multiplayer/coop game online, even old games on emulators !
1. Download the client from http://parsecgaming.com. Run it and create an account. Get your friends to do the same.
2. If you want to host, click "Create a party" at the top left (you need Windows 10 to host). Launch CHOP on Steam in windowed mode.
3. In Parsec, enable CHOP in the approved apps. Set the game name and public/private setting.
4. To join a friend who's hosting, add him using his Parsec username. Once he accepted your friend request, click on his username, then click "join", then "play"
5. Host : run the game, and friends can play just like they're sitting next to you !
If you have any issues with Parsec, contact them on their discord here : https://discord.gg/cQjEGFy
The Berserker edition includes :
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Copyright Claws Up Games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.