Think fast and hang on to your ride as you take independent control of the rider and take the ultimate test of mettle. Dual controls let you tear it up with death-defying tricks and high-flying freestyle action. Fight for traction and dig up the track to leave your mark. Hone in your skills through havoc-laden environments that come alive, creating ever-changing conditions.
Rush through raging rivers, slash though swampy everglades, and blaze through desert dunes as the terrain gets altered with every turn. Gain on your opponents lap after lap as you force the competition to carve new race lines, but beware, they can do the same to you.
Test Your Reflexes
Leave Your Mark
- Dual controls allow you to control your rider as you power your vehicle independently.
- Lean in to take tighter turns and higher jumps.
- Think fast and wrestle your ride back from the verge of catastrophe.
Pull Off The Sickest Tricks
- Real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap. Dig up the track and force the competition to carve a new race line.
- Rush through raging rivers, slash though swampy everglades, and blaze through desert dunes as the terrain gets altered with every turn.
- New terrain engine provides unprecedented driving surface detail never achieved in any other racing game.
- Dual controls let you tear it up with death-defying tricks and high-flying freestyle action.
- Intuitive gestures in the Reflex Trick System let you push the limits to pull off the most extreme stunts ever.
- Impress the judges. Increase your score. Emerge victorious in MotoX Freestyle.
- Customize and tune the fiercest MX bikes and ATVs.
- Choose from a variety of vehicles including Sport Buggies, Sport Trucks and UTV’s.
- Flaunt your latest battle scars as truck body panels shatter and break away.
© 2010 THQ Inc. Developed by Double Helix Games. Double Helix Games and its associated logo are trademarks of Backbone Entertainment. THQ, MX vs. ATV Reflex and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.