Yngol/JacobZupers guide/review of Mount and Blade: Warband
The game Mount and Blade: Warband is the purest sandbox game that i have ever played, you can litterally do anything you feel like doing in the small land of Calradia. You can be a pirate raiding caravans from the six big factions (Sarranid Sultanate, Kingdom of Vaegir, Kingdom of Swadia, Kingdom of Rhodoks, Kingdom of Nords and Khergit Khanate.) or you can join up with one of the factions or make your own one or just play as a mercenary! Many people that look into the game for the first 5+ hours think that this is a simple game, but it is indeed pretty complicated which i will come to later in these 5 facts about why and how i have played 1400+ hours of this game, enjoy :)
1) *SINGLEPLAYER* The singleplayer is awesome, you will spend a minimum of 100+ hours on it, and once you get the hang of it you just wan't to play it 2-3 times again because you haven't even tried a bit of the possibilities, but once you have tried the most it will get kinda booring but the next facts will fix that problem.
2) *MODIFICATIONS* There are a BUNCH of modifications for the game and they are so simple to enjoy. So when you are tired of the vanilla game go to this website --> http://store.steampowered.com
and download some of the many multiplayer and singleplayers mods for the game.
3) *MULTIPLAYER* If you aren't happy with the singleplayer game, you can always move to the multiplayer. Note that M&B has a very intense fighting system that requires you to play a bunch before you can actually feel like a good player. But once you get the hang of it, it is so much fun just to hack and slash through your enemies.
4) *INDEPTH MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING SYSTEM* The fighting system of M&B is very complicated, for some players it is just a slash/block game, but it's really much more than that, there are loads of tricks to defeat the more experienced players.
5) *EVENTS* The Mount and Blade community is still really active and therefore there are events for most of the of the mods. If you wan't an mod simply full of events i would reccomend you buy the "Napoleonic Wars" DLC and join up with a regiment and play a couple of linebattles with your regiment on TeamSpeak, there are loads of regiments and some in different languages. There are pure Spanish, German, Danish etc. speaking regiments.
This is simply some of the biggest reasons to as why i still play Mount and Blade: Warband this day. I hope you enjoyed my review, and i really hope that this makes you buy this wonderful game and play the living soul out of it.! :)
Yayınlanma: 26 Kasım 2013