Game is perfect, no other word for it. It has everything going for it, there's not 1 bad thing about this game.
1) Cockpit view is amazing.
2) Night time racing is awesome.
3) Night time racing in a convertible with cockpit view is one of the best experiences i've had in a racing game.
4) Night time racing in a black Chevrolet Corvette in cockpit view (windscreen is incredibly narrow) is absolute boss. Unbelievably good.
5) The endurance races (20/60 laps) don't feel like endurance races because every second is great.
5) The handling is perfect. The cars don't feel like a yacht, but you can't just throw them around either. It is balanced perfectly.
6) Moving up in cars is great. Going from a Lotus Cortina, to a Ford Mustang, to a Chevrolet Corvette, to a Ford GT is great. The speed difference is notable in each jump, and the engine noises, especially from Cortina to Mustang, is awesome.
7) Physics are crazy. You can easily flip or roll the car, but that adds to the fun.
8) No popularity simulator single player crap like most modern racing games have, just simple trophies.
9) Great selection of cars and tracks.