Unite against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda in one of the newest MMORPGs from Perfect World Entertainment – Forsaken World! Choose between five distinct races including the Stonemen, Elves, Dwarves, Humans and the Kindred, each with their own in-depth narrative and history.
View all 16 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
Play Forsaken World
Free to Play
The Nightfall expansion is now available to all Forsaken World players, free of charge. Some of the key features introduced in Nightfall:
- Flying: Explore previously undiscovered areas with new flying mounts.
- Nightfall Citadel: A new player hub set in an ancient fortress built to honor the long forsaken gods.
- Territory Wars: Continuing to build on the Immortal Rift, guilds will now be able to own a piece of land. Attack and defend as a group on your quest for complete domination.
- Soul Power: Be rewarded for Devotion and Dedication by participating in daily events, or simply by logging in on a daily basis.
- And much, much more!
About the Game
Unite against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda in one of the newest MMORPGs from Perfect World Entertainment – Forsaken World! Choose between five distinct races including the Stonemen, Elves, Dwarves, Humans and the Kindred, each with their own in-depth narrative and history. Roam through an ever-changing land, discover an advanced guild system and immerse yourself in a dark, fantasy world.
- 5 Distinct Races – Choose between Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Stonemen and the Kindred
- 8 Unique Classes – Decide your path as a Warrior, Protector, Mage, Priest, Assassin, Marksman, Vampire or Bard, each offering a customized play style
- Over 10 Occupations - Become a Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer or Alchemist
- Floating Guild Command Centers – Gain access to special guild features such as quests, housing, NPCs and guild-versus-guild warfare
- Soul Shattering PvP System – Capture your enemies’ Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP or to cast special skills during heat of battle
- Auction House – Built-in auction house allows players to sell their loot to the highest bidder
- Devotion System – Pray to the gods and receive special blessings
- Dynamic Dungeons – Difficulty scales according to players’ experience
- Stunning Equipment – Weapons and gear will evolve and gain new physical appearances
- Versatile Pets – Pets will serve multiple purposes and be indispensible during battle
- Auto-Navigation Quest System – Never get lost during quests with auto-navigation
- Visually Stunning Graphics – First game to run on Perfect World Entertainment’s updated proprietary 3D graphics engine, Angelica
- Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
- Memory: 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard disk space: 8GB of Hard Drive Space or more (16GB or more preferred)
- Video: 3D video chipset with support for Shader Model 2.0 or better. nVIDIA GeForce 6200 with 256MB RAM (nVIDIA GeForce 9800GT with 1GB RAM or better recommended) or AMD/ATI Radeon 9550 with 256MB RAM (AMD/ATI RADEON HD 3850 with 1GB RAM or better recommended)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Additional: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Forsaken World, Copyright © Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.