STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Another visual-oriented patch:
- new: new campaign selection images
- new: 'space hides GUI’ hint
- config: terrain effects start disabled (too many players reported noticeable drop in frame-rates)
- bugfix: deploy area visible only for player
- bugfix: unlimited war cry
- bugfix: selection during campaign cannot be cancelled
Another patch before weekend. Changes:
- new: animations optimisations - some code got rewritten slightly to improve scrolling
- new: stealable items hints - I have noticed many players were not aware of Steal skill and that you can grab and use enemy items
- bugfix: deploy area visible only for player (not AI)
We are very happy with recent sales! That surely motivated us with AOF3 and right now we have almost finished 1st campaign :-)
Have a nice weekend!
“Age of Fear succeeds because of its combat: using units to protect fragile allies, incorporating hex-based mechanics without the geometric restriction. The result is some satisfying strategy, choosing which units to move and carefully keeping your army intact and away from open avenues for the enemy. (...) Speaking of the AI, I found it to be quite competent: it takes advantage of openings to attack frail units, retreats vulnerable ranged units, and uses special skills intelligently. (...) Age of Fear delivers some nice strategic gaming recommended for fans of turn-based fantasy titles!”
6/8 – Out of Eight
“Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord (...) deliberately and unapologetically invokes the spirit of early 90s strategy games, before real-time strategy became the fashion and reflexes became more important than tactics. I reviewed the PC version, but it's available for Linux and Mac as well. Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is a decent entry in a very underserved genre. It's not perfect, but it is fun, playable, and challenging, and it shows every sign of rapidly improving itself.”
4/5 – PCWorld
No orcs, goblins, demons, undead or indie developers were harmed in the making of this game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.