STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Few balanced before weekend
- balance: Lifedrain spell has increased damage
- balance: Curse has medium range
- balance: Magic Channel has medium range
- update: further improvements in hints system
Have a nice weekend!
A small update, fixing newly added achievements:
- new: Bacon achievements for AOF2 and Halloween achievement for AOF1 (also gives a scary item :-D)
- new: refactored hints system to make it more consistent
- new: items hint
- update: further enhancements to Loading Battle... progress indicator
- balance: bone dragon will be removed mid-game in undead campaign (it was making Death Seeker achievement too easy)
- balance: ogres have poison vulnerability
- bugfix: Lightning Vulnerability was not removed from soldiers
We have added a small Easter Egg - leave game untouched for 2 weeks and then come back and see what happens.
Also, once our graphic team is done with AOF3, we will re-do background graphics for story (AOF1 & 2) - but it will take several months at least.
Please let me know if you see any issues with hints.
All of best,
“Age of Fear succeeds because of its combat: using units to protect fragile allies, incorporating hex-based mechanics without the geometric restriction. The result is some satisfying strategy, choosing which units to move and carefully keeping your army intact and away from open avenues for the enemy. (...) Speaking of the AI, I found it to be quite competent: it takes advantage of openings to attack frail units, retreats vulnerable ranged units, and uses special skills intelligently. (...) Age of Fear delivers some nice strategic gaming recommended for fans of turn-based fantasy titles!”
6/8 – Out of Eight
“Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord (...) deliberately and unapologetically invokes the spirit of early 90s strategy games, before real-time strategy became the fashion and reflexes became more important than tactics. I reviewed the PC version, but it's available for Linux and Mac as well. Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is a decent entry in a very underserved genre. It's not perfect, but it is fun, playable, and challenging, and it shows every sign of rapidly improving itself.”
4/5 – PCWorld
No orcs, goblins, demons, undead or indie developers were harmed in the making of this game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.