STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Based on recent feedback, there are few updates:
- update: separate executables for 32- and 64-bit systems. That should allow us to use more memory (up to 2GB) on 64-bit (85% of users), while still making game playable on 32-bit (up to 1GB) systems.
- update: full screen is on by default
- update: better selection of available display mode
- update: 17-pages battle tutorial not displayed automatically (it's still available from Help menu)
- update: 3-pages shop tutorial not displayed automatically (it's still available from Help menu)
- balance: chain spells can hit up to 5 enemies
- bugfix: hypnotised units were not carried over
- bugfix: some attributes were not expired correctly after won battle
- bugfix: duplicated display modes on selection dialog
You might have noticed our Steam page changed a bit - there is a new Feature List section and we added some new graphics. Do you think we shall add anything more on Steam page?
Also, we have received feedback that game is felling 'clunky' and 'slow' on some machines. It could be some side effect of the last patches, but we could not recreate issue.
Does anyone experience unresponsive GUI after recent updates?
Best of all,
WE ARE STARTING AUTUMN SALE!
There is another batch of updates and fixes:
- new: re-arranged options. More dangerous options were moved to misc tab
- new: Sound engine JavaFX - it is still experimental, but it might work better on some machines and it does not require native OpenAL libraries
- new: experience ratios were introduced to prevent massive experience gains from area and chain attacks
- new: Acid Cloud and Finger of Death for Lich
- new: Java 64 bit (Server) added for Windows
- update: Java updated to 1.8.0_112
- update: experience points re-balanced
- update: animation speed adjusted to logarithmic scale now
- bugfix: sometimes detonated unit was replaced multiple times
- bugfix: campaign selection button had no text
- bugfix: attributes animation with alpha channel
All of best,
“Age of Fear succeeds because of its combat: using units to protect fragile allies, incorporating hex-based mechanics without the geometric restriction. The result is some satisfying strategy (...)”
6/8 – Out of Eight
“Age of Fear 2: The Chaos invokes the spirit of early 90s strategy games, before real-time strategy became the fashion and reflexes became more important than tactics. (...) it's not perfect, but it is fun, playable, and challenging, and it shows every sign of rapidly improving itself!”
4/5 – PCWorld
No orcs, goblins, demons, undead or indie developers were harmed in the making of this game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.