Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
This is another maintenance release with negligible new features, unfortunately! I was troubled by some reports of consistent crashing from a small handful of users*, so I spent some time beefing up Rodina's error reporting and logging capabilities. This release is also the first using a new build process, fixes to a plethora of potential issues discovered with static analysis, and contains a few feature requests.
* New Feature: Log
* New Feature: Memory info log (Rodina and other process memory usage)
* Improvement: Add MSAA back in as an option
* Improvement: Improve planet visibility at very far distances
* Improvement: Option to turn off auto-levelling to horizon when in planet atmosphere
* Improvement: New build process, VS2013, DX11 Shader Compiler
* Improvement: Added lots of internal integrity checks
* Improvement: Fixed many potential issues uncovered by static analysis
* Crash Fix: Turn off SSE instructions
* Bugfix: Crash dumps now properly generated for Render and Generation contexts
Hi folks, I've updated the Dev Branch again with some important changes.
RODINA® is a registered trademark of Elliptic Games LLC. All content copyright Elliptic Games.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.