Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Rodina 1.1.4 is now live for all players!
This update is called Spaceship Bobsledding, and it adds a brand-new feature to Rodina: moving interiors. Now you no longer need to bring your ship to a full and complete stop before exiting pilot mode. You can simply leave the controls while the ship is moving. This has several implications:
* You can no longer Park In Space, so be careful! Your ship will keep moving (and crash!) while you walk around.
* The throttle will keep doing what it was doing when you left the controls. So the ship may coast, or it may actively drive, while you are in the interior.
* Be careful when exiting the ship. Leaving while driving or while in 3rd or 4th gear is not recommended. Leaving while the ship is rotating quickly isn't advisable either.
I hope you all enjoy this update! As always, please feel free to take to the discussion section to let me know what you think!
Based on your feedback I fixed some more bugs!
* Planets jumping around during Limnal
* Problems with ship's "closest vehicle" functions that caused dangling script references and error messages / crashes
And some other stuff I think :P I think we're pretty close to a release build despite the usual odds and ends that go wrong. Let me know if you see anything nasty!
RODINA® is a registered trademark of Elliptic Games LLC. All content copyright Elliptic Games.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.