“Zoo Park: Run Your Own Animal Sanctuary is a strange breed, certain aspects cling to the strategy genre, yet the whole premise of the game makes it more of a simulation, and its disregard for making money and competing is remarkable, but this does mean that it may have some trouble appealing to the extent of modern gamers who need resolution at the end of the tunnel”
4/5 – Gamercast
Care for over 40 different animals from all four corners of the Earth whilst running a professional programme of rescue, rehabilitation, research and conservation.
Each animal type has its own list of requirements in terms of habitat, nutrition and care. You must construct a well thought out facility to best meet the requirements of both the animals and your customers in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors.
- Build a carefully planned zoo park which keeps all the animals and your customers happy
- Make sure each animal’s habitat is the optimum size
- Feed each animal type correctly and make sure it can exercise comfortably
- Hire staff to help you run your zoo park
- Make sure your facility runs like clockwork in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors