Ice Cave Changes!
In this patch we have addressed something that a lot of you have been asking for – changes to the stalactite corridor in the Ice caves.
The stalactite corridor now has two lit platforms to stopover on, giving you easier ways to refill your grapple amount and a total of 3 rocket boots charges while navigating through the section. This should make it a little bit easier to get through, without taking away the challenge from those who wants it.
Since we want to bring out languages with a faster pace, we have opted to bring out a few languages in a Beta stage every patch. The quality of the implementation may vary a lot (such as characters missing or subtitles acting strange), but we hope that this can help us plan and prioritize better for the upcoming patches.
This patch it is time for Spanish and Portuguese to get added in their Beta stage. If you want to help out, head over to our Crowdin page!
The translations over at Crowdin have also been updated, and now have strings for Credits and the Workshop monitor. Translations for these will be added in an upcoming patch.
Some small touch ups
We’ve also added a feature some of you have been requesting regarding screenshots and the hand getting in the way of them. You can now create a keybind for hiding/showing everything that might be in the way of your fantastic screenshots.
To bind this to a key, open ASAMUInput.ini (located in C:\Users\<name>\Documents\My Games\A Story About My Uncle\ASAMU\Config), and follow the example below. Also, to maximize the quality of your screenshots, you can use the “TiledShot” command, which can capture screenshots at ridiculous resolutions.
Bindings=(Name="Escape",Command="CloseEditorViewport | onrelease ShowMenu")
Name is the key you want to bind, F3 and F4 in the example above, now you can just press those keys and take really awesome screenshots.
And as always, If you have any suggestions for fixes or issues that you are experiencing, don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
- [GNG] Philip
PATCH NOTES FOR BUILD 3717
- The stalactite corridor now has two lit platforms to stopover on, giving you a grapple refill and also a total of 3 rocket boots charges while navigating through the section.
- Added Portuguese as BETA
- Added Spanish as BETA
- Fixed some spelling, grammatical errors in the translations.
- Added more reminders that the game needs a restart after you change the language
- Updated translations in Time Trial
- Fixed Confirm/Cancel buttons not being translated
- Temporary fixes for some bugs in language drop-down menu.
- Added the ToggleScreenShotMode command.
- We’ve also updated something super secret, can you spot it?