Indsendt: 2. august 2014
A top-down shooter in the warhammer universe. Not a too good, but not too bad either. Because top-down shooter fans don't have too big collection to choose from and most participant is pretty bad i must recommend this, as it's playable at least.
- Cool graphics,.Not too sophisticated, but does the job. I love warhammer style, especially the ork's statues are funny cool.
- Great sound, even the music is 'there'.
- Solid gameplay.
-4 different chars, but the gameplay only slighty differs.
- Short, only 5 levels.
- No difficulty settings, and the 3rd and the last levels are pretty hard for mediocre players.
- Awfull checkpoint system, too big gaps between each.
- The camera is fixed and operated by the game. Sometimes, not even rarely, it goes behind walls or simply shows the other way rather than where you wanna see.
- Unskippable gamescenes. That's the worst! You die and start from the last checkpoint, but mostly all starts with a gamescene you have to view again and again and again. I had some pretty bad thoughts about the designers and the testers.
6/10 Better than mediocre top-down shooter. Fun for a playthrough.