STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
like we said, we started introducing balance changes to the game, small steps to improve the experience and bring some classes back to the game.
Also we found a number of potential problems that could've caused desync in the game and those have been solved.
Patch log is here:
- you can use skills on players in UI ingame now
- removed a lot more potential desync issues in both character and monsters and some objects
- placed turrets by player have 700 more health, to make them harder to kill by holers
- prestige button visibility solved
- did a potential fix on how all underground units handle unburrowing(should reduce desync)
- reduced Sargon underground damage to 20 per second
- Residental spawn rate has been reduced by 50%
- immortals have more and 20% more resistances to piercing damage type
- Seismic resonators will now prevent revival even if placed AFTER the creature has been killed(works for all monsters that have revival options)
- increased mrit health to 6000 base
- mrit has 85% chance to revive
1. resonator reduces chance by 20% for that revive
2. killed by energy reduces chance by 10% for that revive
3. designate reduces chance by 20% for that revive(stackable with 1 or 2)
- crit chance base chance reduced from 15% to 10%
- designate cooldown reduced from 30 to 15 seconds
- self destruct damage increased to 60000, and it will do minimal of 50% damage at the edge
we''re having a promotion in which you can get TRS for 66% off,
DLCs are also 33% off so go get it while you can!
There is been a huge talk in forums about potential rebalancing of some skills to make game more appealing and balanced
We will start introducing small changes very carefully that will mostly impact high end games to make them more diverse based on player feedback in the upcoming weeks.
“The Red Solstice is evocative, deeply engaging action that lives primarily in its diversity of tactics.”
81/100 – http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PC-CDROM/Test/29007/81273/0/The_Red_Solstice.html
“What do you get when you take the likes of Dead Space and Starcraft and throw them in a blender? A bloody cascade that is The Red Solstice.”
85/100 – HookedGamers
“Players looking for a challenge will be right at home, and anyone who wants to experiment with different strategies will find a wealth of variety here. They manage to succeed in delivering an atmospheric tactical strategy game where friends become allies and allies become monster food.”
4.5/5 – Co-Optimus
You can now purchase the intense 18-track soundtrack for The Red Solstice! In addition to the soundtrack, we have just released a brand new, free update for TRS, adding the new Point Capture game mode, medals and multiplayer bots. There have never been more ways to die on Mars.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.