“A mix of Indiana Jones and Alfred Hitchcock... A winner.”
“Exquisite design and a literary story... A trilling ride.”
“Intelligent writing, complex characters, unpredictable plot twists and some of the most convincing voice acting ever heard in a game... Remains intriguing all the way to the spectacular ending.”
• 20+ hours of game play: interact with 30+ characters, move in real-time and converse with them
• Your actions affect other characters’ behavior, making every play-through different
• Rewind feature allows you to back up and choose a different course of action
NEW “GOLD EDITION” FEATURES:
• Advanced hint system
• New more intuitive UI & improved inventory
• Challenging achievements to test your sleuthing skills
• Cloud Saving (Steam)
• In-game bonuses (unlock characters biographies and more)
Step aboard the 1914 Orient Express in this award-winning mystery adventure from Prince of Persia creator Jordan Mechner.
Described as one of the best adventure games of all time, The Last Express is an intrigue-filled adventure set aboard the luxurious Orient Express. In July 1914, on the eve of World War I, as the train departs on its final journey from Paris to Constantinople, the player steps into the shoes of Robert Cath, an American doctor with a mysterious past. A fugitive from French police, Cath boards the train in answer to an urgent telegram from his best friend – and plunges into a maelstrom of conspiracy, romance and murder.