BE A GAME CHANGER!
Acquiring Dungeon of the Endless in "Early Access" will help us make the game the best it can get. Come and discuss with the dev team the upcoming art and game design elements via our GAMES2GETHER platform! If you want to support even more the development of the game, go for the Founder Pack! The more supporters we have during the Early Access, the better we'll be able to make the game for release! ...so what could go wrong... open the door!
About the Game
Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out... so what could go wrong... open the door!
A few hundred condemned criminals were being shipped to the Auriga system on board the prison hulk “Success”. While this was presented as a chance to earn back their place in society by working hard for the common good, they understood that in fact they would be slave labour, sent to colonize an unexplored planet. All they knew about Auriga Prime was what the probes told them: it had water, temperate zones, plant life, and plenty of metals in the crust.
In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling ancestors known as the Endless. In addition, the planet was still orbited by a functioning (and well cloaked) defensive system, which sprang eagerly to life upon the arrival of the Success. Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below. Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of facility of the Endless, down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon…
FEATURES... or "How to survive in an Endless dungeon"
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)… or die
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities… or die
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards*… or die
- Discover the hidden secrets and goals* of the survivors… or die
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms… or die
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive… or die
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters… or die
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies… or die
Open the Door.
*These features, and others that will be discussed with the community via the GAMES2GETHER² platform, are not yet available. This Alpha Version is incomplete and will be replaced by a complete version when the final game is released.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything… or die
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts… or die
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level… or die
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga*… or die
© 2013 Amplitude Studios. All rights reserved.
Dungeon of the Endless, Amplitude Studios and Amplitude Studios logo are trademarks of Amplitude Studios in the U.S. and other countries.
*Amplitude Studios reserves the rights to monitor, suspend or terminate access to the Amplitude Studios forums for any user who does not abide by the guidelines found here.