Acerca de este contenido
This stunning Train Simulator add-on features the unique and beautiful Isle of Wight railway. Travel round the picturesque holiday island in the Class 483; these ex-London Underground trains have been given a new lease of life on the Isle of Wight and are the oldest trains in mainline service anywhere in the UK. Or for a change of pace, power and era you can also drive the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST "Invincible" on the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
This add-on comes with two locomotives, three liveries, rolling stock, Isle of Wight line and landscapes and a set of 14 scenarios for you to enjoy.
- After the Flood
- And So to Bed
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 1
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 2
- Isle of "White"
- Last Train Standing
- Let the Music Play On
- Lightning Strike
- Lights! Camera! Action!
- Looking After Number One
- Much Merriment and Cake
- Pier Pressure
- Santa Special
- Shanklin Sunrise
The Isle of Wight add-on includes
- A Class 483 Electric Multiple Unit in a London Transport and Network Southeast Livery.
- A W37 0-4-0ST ‘Invincible’ Steam Locomotive along with 6369 Composite First Class Carriage, a 4112 Third Class & Guards Van Carriage and a SR 5 Plank Goods Wagon
- Other rolling stock includes: A DX 68809 Diesel Personnel Carrier and a 20t Support Trailer
- Island Line Length: 8.5 miles (Ryde Pier Head to Shanklin)
- Isle of Wight Railway: 5 miles (Smallbrook Junction to Wootton)
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or greater; ATI Radeon 9500 Pro or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Rail Simulator 2: RailWorks. RailSimulator.com Limited, Compton House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4TX. ©2009 RailSimulator.com Limited. All rights reserved. Portions originally developed by Kuju Entertainment Limited in association with F4G Software plc. Portions copyright Kuju Entertainment Limited 2007. Physics engine provided by Ageia Technologies Inc. The Rail Simulator Logo is a registered trademark. The RailWorks logo is a trademark of RailSimulator.com Limited. DB and the DB logo are trademarks of Deutsche Bahn AG. First and the First Logo are trademarks of the First Group plc. The Creative logo is a trademark of Creative Labs Inc. The Union Pacific shield is a trademark of the Union Pacific Railroad Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners