Irvine, Calif., April 29, 2015- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces a birthday bash like no other. More than cake and candles, dungeons and Swag! Elsword pulls out all the stops for their 4th Anniversary Celebration!
KOG Games starts the party with a bang by inviting Elsword players to come down and party with them at Howie’s Game Shack in sunny Orange County, California. The folks at KOG Games have invited a handful of lucky players to partake in a pleasant stroll through some artfully executed bouts of Dungeon Crawling and PvP at Howie’s Game Shack. Then, strategy and villainy will be cordially (yeah right!) discussed over dinner, and then everyone’s off to offer up redemption and possibly even the score with some friendly *cough!*, Players vs. KOG, no-holds-barred games of lazer tag!
Now on to the in-game festivities! ~ Elsword goes all out with some major updates on this 4 year anniversary patch. Players have asked, and they will receive. Here’s the list:
• A new Party Kick System that empowers the devoted Dungeon Crawlers with the ability to vote-out any player that isn’t pulling their weight and contributing to the cause
• Keeping competitive integrity at the forefront, a large number of characters are receiving some love and receiving some needed Rebalancing
• A new Star Rank system will allow players to shine. Both PvE and PvP efforts will be rewarded with a new title and badge. This system will reward the top 100 players in both categories
• Level up faster with the new EXP Table revamp
• Massive Dungeon Upgrades! – Shorter, refined Dungeons, better Dungeon graphics and backgrounds, new result screen UI, monsters that deal more damage occupy more area with their big-damage tells and better in-Dungeon stage progression on popular dungeons gives players a more linear and fun experience
• Ereda Island, the very popular, objective-based PvP Co-op feature gets a big facelift and new challenges await, and whole slew of dedicated in-game events and rewards to go with the update. In addition, the stellar Ereda Island character chat feature “Quick Voice” to call out character-based voice commands and text in combat! Quick Voice will not only be added to Ereda Island, but players will be able to use this new feature in Dungeons, Fields and in Arena PvP!
Don’t go anywhere, the party’s just started! Players who login with a level 10+ character will receive a FREE, permanent pet, costume set and a timed Dragon Mount!
If you’re new to Elsword or you’re taking a break … You’re invited too! New players who register during the event period and players who haven’t logged in since April 1st, 2015 will receive a free +10 Enhanced Weapon!
During the event period, Elsword players will receive 2x’s EXP, 2x’s Drop rates and unlimited stamina! In addition, just logging into game and playing gets you prizes. Players will receive a daily buff, prize exchange tickets, and for those who slay big, nasty elite monsters, keep your eyes peeled for some crazy anniversary-themed loot boxes!
And finally… The Swag!
All players who create a new character, and level that character to 10 or higher during the event period (4/29/15 – 5/12/15 PDT) will be entered to win some amazing, exclusive Elsword-themed goodies. 519 players in total will win!
Cake and candles are optional for this celebration, but there ain’t no party like an Elsword party!
Come party with Elsword… Play Your Manga!
Hi-ya, Elpeeps! We are looking at an exciting patch to mark Elsword’s 4th Year Anniversary, and it arrives sometime after midnight. I sure can’t wait! First off, we’ve got a huge bundle of new game features and improvements we’ve nicknamed the Battle Superstars System Update.
Who’s the superstar, you ask? Why, it’s you! The collective theme of this update is improvements that allow players to grab the spotlight and even let sheer talent shine through. Skill balancing among the different characters helps ensure fair battlegrounds, while dungeons will have shorter maps, better graphics, and tweaked monster attacks that make their moves easier for you to anticipate, among others.
An interesting new feature for randomly generated teams is Party Kick, which lets you and other party members vote an idle member off your team without foregoing your dungeon progress. This game feature will come in handy when you’re working on quests that require you to clear dungeons very quickly, for instance. Now no one would get in the way of an excellent dungeon run!
We’ve also made an unusual challenge out of Ereda Island, plus the EXP table revamp, and finally, Star Ranks, which had been slated in a previous update, are almost here! Watch out for all these as well as several related in-game events starting tomorrow!
Item Mall Goodies
Let me hear it for Skill Cut-ins! These items under the Customize tab give you a unique action pose artwork of your character for showing off when you’re using certain skills.
Next, taking a page from Japanese history, we’re introducing these amazing Samurai inspired Warring Kingdom outfits. These I want! Waaant!
Finally, the Elgang has gathered some interesting clues about a secret party, and they’d already found out about the Gold Ice Burners. Something tells me that riddle-master only dropped some clues, and this event is actually bigger than he is letting on. Well, we’ll all find out in just a few hours. Hee-hee!
See you in-game tomorrow!
"A great experience right from the beginning — there is so little downtime that you'll find yourself pulling off combos in no time. Combat is where the game truly shines."
“Winner: 2011 Best Sidescroller”
"Top 3 Action Games - Reader's Choice"
“Beautiful, 3D stylized scenes cleverly accented with manga charm.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.