1. I hate that each update dumbs the game down to nothing more than a 'Red Vs. Blue' shoot 'em up that even the most mindless of FPS player would find too simple.
2. I hate that the devs cater to people who complain en mass over something they don't like (getting sniped) and implement something totally stupid to counter it (tracer rounds that can be seen clearly even in the day time)
3. I hate that good suggestions (medics, better flight models, proper tank physics, realistic damage to tank tracks, plane cockpit view, different uniforms as you go up in rank, deployable bipods, tank cupola view and so on) have been seemingly neglected.
4. I hate that rather than fix something or make it the best they can (e.g. Tanks) the devs just introduce more of said broken item.
5. I hate that after 3 years+ of development we still have one campaign, guns sound like they are firing paintballs, tanks flip when running into bicycles and come to a complete stop when hitting a simple wooden fence and much more.
6. I hate that maps are so big and empty with no ambiance, no destruction and nothing that makes me remotely think I'm in a war.
7. I hate the new weight system and how totally absurd it is (a grease gun weighing as much as a Thompson, a scoped Kar 98 weighing less than a regular Kar 98)
8. I hate that it took them so long to bring back paratroopers, and have essentially made them useless by giving them only 6 equipment slots, barely enough to equip anything. Even though paratroopers in WW2 were fitter and carried almost triple the equipment of a regular soldier.
9. I hate that the FG42 is listed as an LMG and has the same weight as an MG42 when it is comparable in size and weight to a modern assault rifle.
10. I hate that veteran has been essentially shoved down our throats by removing a weapon and badge slot, even though they have other ways of gaining income (especially a $99 pack on steam unlocking everything).
11. I hate that the devs seem to have no clear direction and won't admit it, even though we can all see it.
12. I hate that Team killers and griefers are not getting banned. People are getting random banned.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960868745/recommended/227940/
13. I hate that when I fielded my assault team and they got routed, I got database connection error.
Basically I have to stay away from the general tab to play the fps game. What a joke.
14. Most of all, I hate that the devs don't see that they are essentially running their own game into the ground by not respecting the community, or heeding their feedback. Long time players are leaving in droves because of it and how each update brings the game further away from what they hoped it would be. Short time players (who they are now catering too) will eventually leave after they've wallet warriored their way to boredom and see that the game is essentially in a stalemate.
15. I hate that it's been three years of development and literally nothing has changed.
16. I hate that it's been three years of development and it's still called an 'alpha, or beta' whatever the hell it's called.
17. I hate that it's got optimization comparable to the unity game air traffic control
18. I hate that the developers profit off of this steaming pile of ♥♥♥♥.
19. I hate that this game is on Steam, or anywhere on the Internet. It's a ♥♥♥♥ing downright joke.
Add on to these negative reviews! Don't let the developers deny it or ignore us! We need to be heard!