I have a controversial opinion about this game
It seems that there are dynamics of battle, and like it is not.
Brink does not have enough speed, the speed of the gameplay.
I understand that this is a port of the game with the PS3 and xbox360, but why so few options ...
Brink can not be called ''perfect game for qick 420 blaze it qick scope'' etc.
Pluses + :
• Awesume history and adventure.
• Decent test system with stars passing ★★★
• Good game design (If it would be more game details, then maps be great)
• Wonderful OST and audio part of the game.
Defects - :
• Graphics for the 2011 years is nice, there weapons drawn perfectly, but when before you fly like a piece of pomegranate fuzzy soap impression that shet texture painted 6 years ago.
• Physics in Brink just puzzles many concepts of physics, such as a = (v₁ - v₀) / m the acceleration of gravity, then grenades and other flying wherever he wants.
• Bad online make this game so lonely...
♦ Outcome ♦
•This game deserves the attention of those people who like something non-standard.
One play will be boring after 2-3 hours of passing the mission.
There is something from the game The Club.
Console players will feel right at home here.