“Tiny Troopers is a cute little war game that takes me back to my Hogs of War playing days.”
70 – Dark Zero
“If you do like top-down shooters and cartoony games in general, give it a try.”
72 – gamrreview
“Tiny Troopers delivers a delicious bite sized portion of Cannon Fodder-style shenanigans featuring a compelling economy system and heartbreaking permanent deaths.”
80 – Dealspwn
New Zombie Mode
The Tiny Troopers zombie mode includes:
- Face endless waves of brain-munching zombies, including undead chickens!
- Utilise air dropped crates of special weapons to lay devastation on the zombie hordes!
- Use all your favorite Special Forces troopers to take down the undead.
- Survive as long as you can against unending waves of normal and special zombies!
Sobre este jogo
Tiny Troopers puts you in command of a team of small soldiers. Guide them through 30 deadly missions with varied objectives: destroy enemy armoured formations, save hostages and eliminate enemy generals, to name but just a few.
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
Give War a Chance!
Tiny Troopers © 2012 Kukouri. Developed by Kukouri. Licensed exclusively worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.