is a fantastic Humans VS Dinos game that either consists of Team Deathmatch or a game mode with objectives. This game doesn't get enough credit for the amazing gameplay it offers.
This game has unique and intense gameplay that is hard to find in games, for example:
Playing as the Dinosaurs feels awesome. Sprinting and stalking through the maps as a raptor makes you feel like a true rogue waiting for the perfect moment to pounce your target and rip them to death only to disappear before the rest of the humans know what happened to their valued team member.
Not just the Raptor, but every dinosaur has unique tactics to ensure your survival.The Dinosaurs
- As a Dilophosaurus you'll mainly make up for your lack in strength and speed with tactics, sticking with the bigger predators waiting for the perfect moment to spit your damaging and blinding poison at a human leaving them completely blind and defenseless.
- As a Pteranodon you'll scan the ground for vulnerable prey to lift into the air and release at deadly heights, or above racing rivers.
- Playing the ridiculously intimidating T-Rex or Spinosaurus mostly means offense is the best defense. You can eat humans to regain health and even trample them if they decide to get too close for your liking.
- The Carnotaurus is a big brute with incredible speed and strength, sprinting headfirst into humans and smashing them in all directions with their strong attacks.
Having mentioned that, the humans are definitely no pushover in this game. They might be slower and limited in their vision due to the first-person point of view but each of their classes brings valuable tools to the fight.The Humans
- The trapper can lock a Raptor, Pteranodon or Dilophosaurus in a net, allowing them to come close and instantly dispatch them with their knife.
- The scientist has a tranquilizer that impairs both the vision and speed of dinosaurs, allowing you (or your team) to escape a T-Rex or catch up to an escaping Raptor.
- The Commando is an assault-type class that uses a grenade launcher to deal massive damage to both big and small targets.
- The Trapper uses a shotgun to easily dispatch of the bigger beasts (if he can get close without being trampled) and flares to blind the Dinosaurs and force them to retreat.
- The Pyromaniac uses a flamethrower to deal heavy over-time damage to dinosaurs aswell as a chainsaw to chop up a slow Dilophosaurus or an inaccurate Raptor.
The elements of surprise, teamwork and variation in classes makes this game a blast to play. This is truly the first (online) game allowing you to play a dinosaur that isn't poorly executed. Everything feels incredibly fluent.
I highly recommend you pick up this game, it's cheap for the (guaranteed!) hours of amazing gameplay you'll have. Playing together with a friend is especially fun as you'll either be:
1. Terrified, because your evil friend is in the dinosaur team following your every move.
2. Evil, because your terrified friend is in the human team and you're following his every move.
3. Overconfident, because nothing beats a good Raptor tag-team.. untill you come across a trapper tag-team.
The developers are still hard at work on implementing the newest patch
that includes more human and dinosaur skins (including a Steam Community trading system), aswell as enhanced graphics and gameplay, overhauled maps and the whole new Horde Mode.
Please show your support for this awesome game. :)