- Added new highlights. - Several crash to desktop fixes. - Fixed occasional crash on game boot. - Crash fix when returning to the team shop. - Valve Anti-Cheat turned on. - Fixed estimated laps of fuel occasionally being wrong under caution. - Fixed taking screenshots resulting in a soft lock. - Taking screenshots in photo mode no longer shows the details dialogue twice. - Improvements to rear view mirror. - Mouse input correct when running full screen. - Cautions now show more footage from the start of the incident. - Fixed highlights and Head to Head events. - Re-balanced highlights. - When applying a setup, the interface defaults to the currently applied set up. - Laps lead is displayed on the results screen. - Skill rating now displays correctly on the results screen. - Reduced full lap amount on Phoenix. - Moving or resizing the window no longer stalls the game.
- Improved tyre damage model. - Improved damage area calculation. - Overall damage system re-balanced.
- AI will now DNF. - Improvements to AI tire wear on all tracks. - AI practice and Qualifying times improved. - AI improvements across all tracks. - Improved AI cornering on road courses. - AI balancing on all tracks. - AI improvements on pit entry and exit on most tracks, better entry and exit awareness. - AI overtaking fixes, more movement should be seen in pack racing, cars detect and pass those that are pitting and can trigger a faster overtake mid corner where necessary. - Fix for the entire AI field pitting on tracks using high fuel or tire wear rates with back to back cautions. - Improvements to AI lap times with reduced brake checking in Turns.
- Added No Collision races. - Fixed crash when the host left the race. - Fixed track detail card in the lobby not always showing correct data when first entering. - Improvements to sync on pace lap under caution when online. - Steam server list support. - Fixed opponent drivers using the wrong suits in multiplayer. - Fix for ghosting occurring incorrectly on pace lap under caution when online. - Display a message in the lobby interface when synchronising is occurring. - General improvements to car motions on the track & racing at a close distance. - Vote to Ghost in multiplayer games, excluding private. - Fixed issues with host migration. - Fixed DNF's appearing at the top of the results table. - Invites can be accepted when in single player game. - Fixed lap amounts on Atlanta Night, Charlotte Day, Darlington Day, Kentucky Day and Richmond Day. - Improvements to single file cautions in mulitplayer. - Improved rolling starts in multiplayer
- Fixed occasional strange button names when using multiple devices. - Steering sensitivity working as expected, may need user to change to get preferred feel. - Fixed force feedback issues when using multiple devices. - Added steering linearity option for all controller types. - ECCI wheel support. - Added clutch deadzone settings.
- Fixed missing layer images in the paint shop. - Hang changing focus while in paint shop fixed. - Camera controls correct after saving in paint shop. - Ctrl+S will quick save the paint scheme you are currently editing in the paint shop.
Get behind the wheel of the most powerful stock cars in the world as NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 has fully launched on Windows PC.
Leading independent racing game developer Eutechnyx today announced that NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 has fully launched on Windows PC. NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 allows players and diehard NASCAR fans everywhere, to take to the track and race against the world’s most elite competition. The game features the top drivers, teams, and Gen 6 cars from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
See more at the official NASCAR® The Game™ website.
Added - VAC anti cheat system. - 3 new highlights packages. Daytona, Kentucky and New Hampshire. - Player name now appears on windscreen of career car.
Updated - Paint booth interface. - Fuel and Tyre wear can now be set independently. - Laps led added to results screen. - Ghosting of cars now takes into consideration distance from player. - Voice chat now has a default key assigned. - High Texture quality now only gives the player high resolution liveries, Ultra gives all cars high resolution liveries. - Audio mix for speech changed.
Fixed - Changes to sponsors that require consecutive wins. - Tutorial fix to use 2013 cars. - Invalid lap time penalties on Sonoma. - Tyre blowouts have an increased detrimental effect to handling. - Pitstop repairs now actually repair. - Headlight and taillight numbers fixed across all texture qualities. - Able to join a multiplayer game from an invite before pressing start.
Controllers - CSR wheel and CSPv2 pedals working. - Allow gears to be assigned, allowing separate shifters to be used. - Fix for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB causing a drop in framerate.
AI - AI balancing across all tracks. - Fix for AI weakening as a race progresses.
Multiplayer - Improved the collisions in the caution replays.
Crashes - Fixed occasional crash on returning to race shop. - Fixed specific crash on swapping controllers and reassigning buttons.
Client - Several crash fixes have been implemented. - Fix for crash issue when sometimes entering\leaving the vinyl shop. - Fix for game crash before ‘Press Start’.
AI - Improved AI pack racing. - AI improvements on Road courses and Ovals.
Audio - Push to Talk fix. - General fixes.
Setup\Config - Added extra graphics settings for lower spec machines.
Controllers - Option added to restore default configuration. - Improved Xbox360 pad support. - Added or updated support for the following controllers and many more not listed: - Logitech G25 and G27 with H shifter. - G27 Gear indicator implemented. - Fanatec Porsche, CSR, Clubsport and Elite and H Shifter. - MOMO wheel. - Thrustmaster 430, 458, Universal Challenge, Ferrari GT, T500RS, Race Leader and RGT. - Driving Force and Driving Force Pro and Driving Force Pro GT. - Various Trust 5 in 1 wheels.
*It would be best for anyone using these controllers to use the default reset option, then re-assign after this.
Tuning -Ability to import and export tuning setups.
Paint Booth - Decals can't be placed/moved off the canvas. - Window surrounds no longer get painted. - Importing schemes improved.
General - Shark fin on GEN6 cars are now transparent. - More realistic GEN6 aero values. - AI balance for GEN6 cars. - Lap time fixes. - Photo export to Steam. - Payouts for events fixed. - Added extra highlights package. - Fix for collisions sometimes causing cars to launch into air. - Updated shootout in career to reflect changes for 2013 season. - Changes to controls in the paintbooth. - Fixed shootout in Season Mode when using Tony Stewart. - Fix for negative version of screen sometimes manifesting. - Some livery fixes.