STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
-Various desync and disconnect issues
-Bugs related to slow internet connection
-Card art stretching
-Missing card in Guild Hall
-Optimized game code for better speed and memory usage
-Added connection bar to show when reconnecting
-Add logs to better track bugs
-Tides of time with master shapeshifter and Focus ability
New Content: 12/19/19
- New Holiday item deal! Grab it before it's gone!
- New Disaray chest! Let his arrows fly with the new attack animation!
- Client logs to track bugs
- Removed past holiday content
- other bug fixes
New Content: 10/17/19
-Limited time Halloween Deal
-Silver Shop items
-Event Chest items
-Item preview in Silver Shop
-Auto refreshing during games
-New henchmen not in deck (solo)
-Special villagers not showing in VS Friends
-Minus 1 recruit counter
-Prestige white texture when maxed
-Vetra Master Strike animation
-Raid results show correctly
-War of Attrition
-Toxic Cloud effect
-Lost in the Fog effect
-Sudden Gust no longer captures villagers
New Expansion! - The Curse Of Kharkhiraa 07/29/2019
2 new Heroes!
· Armando the Bold – A rogue set to defend the people of Kharkhiraa. Scourge to Kelila, ruler of the Sentori.
· Tempest – Wife of Armando, transformed into an Air Elemental, resides in an amulet in Armando’s possession.
5 new Special Villagers!
· These villagers have a great appreciation for being saved by granting special abilities.
2 new Henchmen!
· Tattie-Bogles – Scarecrows possessed by dark forces.
· Cobra Lilies – Carnivorous plants that lure you in with treats.
New Teleport ability!
· Save a hero to fight another day!
New Hero Levels!
· Help Armando and Tempest defeat evil masterminds.
New Player Avatars!
· Show your support to the newest members of Alamyth.
War Of Attrition
-New in game music and SFX
-Updated attack and recruit animations
-Animation speed control
-Optimized attack and recruit flow
-Updated view of attack values when altered
-Various bug fixes
- All new Menu UI
- Prestige levels and rewards
- Raids, work together to take down the Mastermind
- New Avatar Frames
- New Mastermind Zohar
- Chests and Scotty's Silver shop
-Various bug fixes
New Features: 10/30/18
-New Daily Challenges
-New Vigilant Expansion
-Various Bug fixes
-Card Text updates
What's new: 9/13/18
Dimples has arrived to the Campaign!
New Campaign leaderboard Tiers and Rewards.
New Tutorial episodes
Campaign map UI
Fixed Villain deck drawing
Various other game logic bugs
What's new: 7/30/18
-Game is now Free to play!
-Updated Tutorial for new players
-Stay updated! Added Push / Email Notifications.
-Networking bug fixes
We have heard you! Starting next week Legendary DXP will go Free-To-Play on all platform. If you have already purchased the game, never fear! We have created a bonus bundle pack for you that includes a custom gameboard, avatars and more. Also, current game purchasers will now be able to play the first 24 levels of the campaign energy-free! That’s right, no more spending gold or waiting for energy to refresh. Climb those campaign leaderboards with no restrictions. Thanks again for all your support as we aim to make Legendary DXP the best it can be!
New Features: 6/19/18
- All new Campaign mode! Complete 24 levels to save Alamyth.
- Campaign Leaderboard
- Energy system to allow for more Gauntlets per day
- Loot drops on Campaign map
- Newsfeed to stay up to date
- Items in collection
- Added item odds for packs
- Updated gameboard art
- Save game for Training and Campaign
- Home Screen
- Game end Screen
- New tip screen in game
- Tap on player avatars in game to view profiles
Various bug fixes
- Added evil twin icon to cards that have escaped to warn the player
- Timer now pauses during prompts
- "Burn all" button in collections has been added
- "Growing tide", "Cedric", "Strength in Numbers" now resolve when played, doesn't stack after
- "Indiscriminate Greed" bypasses fight restrictions
- Flying has a prompt asking to put on top of your deck
- "Of the Fallen" counts VP correctly now
- “Around every corner” No longer gives VP when it goes back to Alamyth
- Prompt to reveal a card to avoid a wound for the following:
- Gator Bait
- Smell of Ozone
- Winged Death
- Irresistible Darkness
- Terriski Mastermind strike
- Nax Mastermind Strike
- Overpowering Stench
- Durissa Mastermind strike
- Bleed em white scheme twist
- Dark Pact should ask you if you want to return it to your hand after selecting it
- Blade of the Fallen
- Ambush trigger for "Death has Wings", "Focused Fighter", and "Growing Dread"
- "To the Death" typo fixed.
- Master Shapeshifter should be played first before the discarded cards now
- Mayor should go to the top of the deck "Fly to Arms"
- Mayor now has a green outline when recruiting
- Rescue Mission and Mental Misstep works with "Fly to Arms"
- "Safety in the trees" will be noticed as an intelligence type now
- Gauntlet all schemes and masterminds should not show a white card
- Attack button should no longer not respond
- Issue where players who previously owned a mobile version and bought steam the game would be locked
- Villagers should not disappear under the mastermind now
- Android/Steam card stats effected now show updated stats
- Waiting for other players in solo should no longer happen
- Match making issue when you would search Skycrest but get core
© 2018 The Upper Deck Company
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.