Before I start this review I just want to say I highly recommend this game if you buy it for the console, but for the pc/ desktop it is one of the worse games I have ever had. With the pc version there are just way too many bugs and issues with the game that make it unplayable. Here are just a few that I can name off the top of my head.
1) When I started playing I could not access the phone Roman gives you on the second mission, which resulted in me having to restart the game and try the mission several times just to get the phone to pop up.
2) Also on the second mission the car that has the loan sharks that is supposed to pull up after Roman calls you doesnt show up half the time, which again resulted in me restarting the game/ mission.
3) The map itself would just randomly dissapear and Niko would be walking/ driving on air. I figured out this was because of the game not being able to keep up and load everything. This was partly due to my computer, which should not be a problem at all considering I have an Asus Republic of gamers laptop with a intel core i7 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 765. I have been able to play every other game I have without map rendering issues at all.
4) Missions wouldn't activate when I walked into the marker.
5) Crashes. The game would crash on me randomly without any warning or anything and I could never figure out what it was that caused it to crash.
Again if you really want to play this game I recommend getting it for a console because this really is a good game, it just sucks for the pc. You can try it if you have one bad ♥♥♥ pc or desktop, but I wouldn't. Hopefully this helped you make your decision.