Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings.
Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
View all 7 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
Buy Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Packages that include this game
About the Game
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
Enhanced Edition Features:
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Single-Core (2.5 GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB with Windows Vista/7)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1900 or nVidia 7900 with 256MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Additional: Mouse, keyboard
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
100 products in account
7.4 hrs on record
Honestly, I don't know how this game is not talked about more. I would put this in the RPG genre, but its like something more interesting because its like the base/basic feel of our modern RPG's only grandfathered and skill toned in a way that suprised me to play for as long as I did. ALSO if you do play save often, those damn lizards in the tunnels kept making me load back to the forest area, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. I would not recommend it, exept for the fact it has a unique and similar feel towards my favorite title genres (Skyrim, Final Fantasy). You play as this one guy however, so don't be suprised. Good game. Worth it if you get for like $5 on steam.