Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Buy Sniper Elite V2
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates View all (10)
June 4th, 2014
Sniper Elite V2 is Free on Steam for the next 24 hours (ending 5th June at 10AM PST / 6pm BST)! Download it today for nothing and own it forever, share with your friends and build the ultimate sniping team!
June 2nd, 2014
Pre-purchase Sniper Elite 3 today for 20% off and get the exclusive Target Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf DLC mission FREE.
A high level target has arrived in Tobruk for a surprise visit, but your intel paints a conflicted picture. Could it really be the Führer, or one of his rumoured doubles? With time running out you must infiltrate the city, pick your location and decipher the crucial ‘tell’ in time.
With an expansive environment, randomised clues and SEVEN different ways to take down the Grey Wolf, no two playthroughs will be the same!
“The sniper gameplay is front-and-center here, and it's delivered with top-notch class and authenticity. Even if you think you've had your fill of the WWII genre, this ballsy tactical shooter could definitely change your mind, and blow other peoples' wide open.”
8.0 – IGN
“A refreshingly tactical take on warfare simulation... headshot enthusiasts and stealth fans will find much to love here.”
8.0 – Digital Spy
“Sniper Elite V2 is a prime example of how a streamlined take on a singular gaming concept can result in something great”
8.0 – Games Radar
About the GameIn the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history…
Sniper Elite V2 is an award-winning and authentic World War II sniping experience. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne. Parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand, your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket program technology from falling into the hands of the besieging Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who would help the Russians.
Take advantage of authentic weaponry, learn how to stalk your targets, fortify your position, set up the shot, use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth gameplay is the key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time.
Watch as the celebrated ‘bullet cam’ from Sniper Elite returns, bloodier and more gruesome than ever – skilful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion flight of the bullet, then targets are graphically rendered in X-Ray as the bullet enters and destroys your victim. Organs shred, bones splinter, teeth shatter, as the true impact of the sniper’s bullet is brought to life.
As World War Two ends and the Cold War begins, every shot counts. Use it wisely.
- Sniping Simulation - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing ‘kill cam’ technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, and bones shatter.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903 the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use the Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Sniper's Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer Game Types - Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Team Distance King, Distance King, Team Dogtag Harvest, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
New Content Available For Your Game!Since its release, Sniper Elite V2 has been continually supported by Rebellion, adding new features and content - including an additional 10 free multiplayer maps.
Four additional single-player mission packs are available for purchase, including the ultimate sniping mission - Kill Hitler. Each DLC pack also contains 2 new authentic weapons for your arsenal.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
©2012 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
More like this
394 of 483 people (82%) found this review helpful
117 products in account
1,076 of 1,387 people (78%) found this review helpful
205 of 241 people (85%) found this review helpful
643 products in account
14.1 hrs on record
Sniper Elite V2 is a good and solid action sniper game. The story is quite good, well narrated and motivates to keep playing. Rebellion studio has returned with Sniper Elite franchise and has proven that there is a place for a game dedicated solely to sniper duty. Target hit effects are great throughout the entire game.The graphics aren't amazing, but still above average.The tactical components have been well thought out, despite predictable enemy AI upsetting the balance somewhat. Minor issues aside, headshot enthusiasts and stealth fans will find much to love here.
111 of 153 people (73%) found this review helpful
170 of 248 people (69%) found this review helpful
1,672 of 2,077 people (81%) found this review helpful
Best Action/Adventure Game - TIGA Games Industry Awards 2012