In the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history… Sniper Elite V2 is the eagerly-awaited sequel to the highly-acclaimed Sniper Elite, giving gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience available. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne.
Release Date: Apr 30, 2012
View all 26 screenshots
Watch all 3 trailers
Buy Sniper Elite V2
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Packages that include this game
Downloadable Content For This Game
New Content Available For Your Game!
The latest free update to Sniper Elite V2 introduces another new Multiplayer map, "Trainyard" available for all game modes, including "no cross".
Trainyard is a new multiplayer map set in an abandoned depot. Play with a mix of long sight-lines, great vantage points and hidden routes through empty carriages that give you a chance to sneak up on your enemies. Just be careful that they don't get the jump on you first.
About the GameIn the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history…
Sniper Elite V2 is the eagerly-awaited sequel to the highly-acclaimed Sniper Elite, giving gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience available. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne. Parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand, your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket program technology from falling into the hands of the besieging Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who would help the Russians.
Take advantage of authentic weaponry, learn how to stalk your targets, fortify your position, set up the shot, use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth gameplay is the key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time. Watch as the celebrated ‘bullet cam’ from Sniper Elite returns, bloodier and more gruesome than ever – skilful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion flight of the bullet, then targets are graphically rendered in X-Ray as the bullet enters and destroys your victim. Organs shred, bones splinter, teeth shatter, as the true impact of the sniper’s bullet is brought to life.
As World War Two ends and the Cold War begins, every shot counts. Use it wisely.
- Sniping Simulation - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing ‘kill cam’ technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, and bones shatter. (This feature is not available in Germany)
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903 the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use the Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Sniper's Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Windows® XP is NOT supported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
©2012 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
Best Action/Adventure Game - TIGA Games Industry Awards 2012