STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We’ve just deployed a big bug fix patch.
Notably, we’ve upgraded our Unity engine which should fix most rare system specific crashes that some players have been having.
- Upgraded to Unity version 5.5.3.
- Fixed Creo spells not being able to unlock the "kill 5 goblins with one spell" achievement.
- Fix directional pad not working with the Steam’s default controller configurations.
- Improve player movement responsiveness.
- Added remaining Kickstarter statues.
- Fixed Purple Soulbeads being lost forever sometimes.
- Increased duration of quickspell menu when playing with keyboard and mouse.
- Replaced mp4 video with a wmv video for improved compatibility.
- Fixed chandelier in the Greyleaf Hamlet blocking the player forever.
- Fixed bug with player’s Ego shield staying up when the player gets hit while holding the shield sometimes.
- Fixed Negation Scepternot working on Scaald.
- Fixed current location of the player on the map not being displayed if the player finished main storyline.
- Updated many collisions.
- Fixed typos.
- Removed “localization is a work-in-progress” popups.
- Fixed player getting stuck in the settings menu in a specific edge case.
NB: Please restart your Steam client to force the detection and download of this patch.
We recently announced our plans regarding our continued support for Mages of Mystralia, if you’d like to see what’s coming next.
We hope you're enjoying the game and thank you for your support!
- Fixed Save Lantern in Haven not activating correctly in some edge cases.
- Fixed farmer in Greyleaf accepting the wrong pitchfork.
- Fixed player being unable to talk to some NPCs in some cases.
- Fixed wand vendor in the Rise being blocked in some edge cases.
- Fixed player being unable to fight the boss in the Lava Grotto when completing certain puzzles in an unexpected order.
- Fixed a door being closed off in the Crypt for no reason.
- Added version number to the Main Menu.
- Removed K-Lite Codec Pack dependency.
- Updated localization.
“I honestly had a blast playing it.”
9.2/10 – Marooners' Rock
“Mages of Mystralia [...] révolutionne tous les systèmes de magie en jeux vidéo.”
9/10 – Jeux[dot]ca
“Piecing all of those runes into a new master spell made me feel like the most creative mage who’d ever lived.”
8/10 – Game Informer
Mages of Mystralia is a trademark of Borealys Games Inc.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.