1. Awesome co-op campaign
2. Good graphic and sound, good optimization, support DX11, looks good plays smoothly
3. Lots, Lots of weapons and gadgets to choose from
4. Some of the best singleplayer/coop Mech action on PC, you can even transform and combine with mechs your friend is piloting, awesome!
5. Awesome boss fight, and you fight a lot of them, it is kinda like Monster Hunter with guns and Mechs
6. Good character customization options, and they shows up in the cutscene, it makes the cutscenes even more enjoyable if you have 4 dudes in funny dress (or vixen in skimpy bikini)
7. Overall good production value, lots of entertainment
1. GFWL (not much a big deal for me)
2. This game has a small but dedicated community. You can usually find a player match during weekend, good luck trying to do pvp during weekdays.
3. There is no spectator mode in Co-op, and you can do nothing in the waiting room. Well, at least on PC you can leave the game in the background and browse the internet or do something else.
4. Players from all over the world, and many them do not speak English, some of them rather play solo or with their own friends.
5. Like most of the Capcom, story in this one does not make much sense, the actions in cutscene are great though.
6. I have never seen it on sale, the best you can do is grab it when its 50% off during big sales like summer sales.
7. You have to grind your ♥♥♥ off in order to 100% this game.
Overall, this game is a total blast to play if you have a few friends to play with you (or make a few friends in game)