STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
we’d like to thank you for supporting us in 2016 and wish you all the best for 2017! Your support is a big pleasure and a huge motivation for us. Stay with us next year, as there’s so much to look forward to!
We’ve finished the development masive update which introduces a lot of new features and improvements for the game you all have been waiting.
The biggest new feature in the update are the side tasks, available from the mission map. Hunt enemies, search for information and collect special parts to gain various rewards including special unique bonuses like discounts, damage bonuses or just really good equipment.
Weapon training! By solving progressively harder challenges with your weapons you can gain weapon training ranks that gives you special boosts to damage, accuracy and other weapon stats for all the weapons from the training category. Weapon training ranks are available for pistols, melee weapons, paralyzer, explosives, assault rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, bows and heavy weapons.
The shop now offers new weapons - baseball bats for throwing enemies around, mighty hammers to smash them to pieces, also some swords and axes.
If you prefer to shoot your way through: a new shotgun and a sniper rifle are waiting for you.
Have you reached level 20 and you think there's nothing more to do? After you gain enough ranks of the weapon training, you can start the quest line for the ultimate weapon to get the best possible weapon for your favorite category (and you will need it for the new difficulty level)! It will take along time, but the results will be worth it!
• BOOSTIG - the boosted STIG for the gunslingers who like the feel of the classics, but demand modern power!
• FORCESWORD - force field enhanced sword - chopping enemies to pieces was never so easy before!
• DEVIOUS DEVIANT - high rate of fire, huge magazine, very low recoil... you never need to pray when you spray with this gun!
• NUKED VENOM - do you like tearing enemies to pieces with your shotgun? The nuclear blasts from this shotgun can do that - and with style!
• TURBO SYNERGY - this sniper rifle shoots fast and hard. So hard that the penetrators can often kill two or more enemies in a row!
• EPIRUS ROCKETEER - arrows from this specialy designed bow can drill through several zombies at once.
• HEPLANNON - the heavy plasma cannon can burn even the biggest hordes or mightiest enemies to ash in a matter of seconds!
• IMPLODER - the implosion grenade sucks nearby enemies and compresses them to a bloody mush.
There are now some more armor suits and implants - including an epic CYWORG implant set that will give you several special abilities!
After you'll upgrade your base, you can order a custom made suit, just for you - and fill it with special upgrades!
And there are also some other minor improvements and fixes including:
• Surround sound type can be now changed in the options (for cases where the game wrongly detects your hw)
• Film grain effect can be now disabled in options
• Rescaled leveling and story mission level requirements, allowing for faster play through the story
• Fixed some secret orbs (also set them to be visible even from far away) and missing credits in the
- upgraded engine version to Unity 5.3.5
- optimalized decals (performance gain in missions with more enemies)
- a lot of minor memory optimalizations (may help with stuttering on edge cases)
- ability pull enemy now stuns and damages the enemy
- added surround sound support
- discs from onyx disc launcher now has fewer bounces unless upgraded with special codex (and fixed the description of the codex)
- added new outro on the end of the story campaign (there is problem with framerate drop it's known issue of Unity engine)
- disabled controller could still work in menus (causing constant movement to left in case of a wrong driver)
- starting new game didn't reset enemy level in some cases
- cut out name of the mission in the lobby window
- last grenade throw always switched to primary weapon instead the last held weapon
- HUD with absolute numbers wasn't updating correctly in the HUB after armor change
- player basic HP now fixed at set value
- Drone summoning recharge spires even if it was already destroyed
- ability equinox - Jane can't be killed during the equinox by too big damage anymore
- minor script fixes in several levels
- buttons were not updated visually (setting to red) during combat, sometimes stayed in red even after combat has ended
- crouching behind mounted weapon
- ammo and loot drop performance optimalization
- gamepad sensitivity for switch on circle lock minigame
- minor gui fixes
- dead enemies finishing standing animation
- Renew ability description (upgrading duration decreseas the time it takes to heal the player)
- fixed damage reports in the inventory
(weapons with special upgrades now report only the base damage, not the boost that might be provided for the first few shot)
- fixed potential script blocker in "Showers dont' work" where player could jump from the elevator and get stucked
- rebalanced loot drop (slightly less drops, but of better quality)
- rebalanced XP rewards
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.