Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Dungeon Siege III on Steam in order to play.
Buy Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun
Packages that include this game
About the Game
In Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1.5 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GT
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB for full installation
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5 750 2.67 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GTX 260
DUNGEON SIEGE III © 2011 SQUARE ENIX, INC. All Rights Reserved. DUNGEON SIEGE,DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group.
More like this
22 of 24 people (92%) found this review helpful
1,706 products in account
I guess this expansion was responsible for half of the ♥♥♥♥ that I'd been abusing in the base game without even knowing (enchanting rules). It's not too terribly long, I polished it off in two sittings, it's probably about the length of a longer hub from vanilla DSIII? Still pretty cool and if you're a min-maxer, the final decision can give you an OBSCENE boost of a Deed. So yeah. Go for it, I just wish we might have, say, gotten more of these campaigns.
13 of 14 people (93%) found this review helpful
1,059 products in account
This is a mini-expansion and it's pretty much mandatory in order to enjoy the game to its full extent as it adds some features in the base game (enchanting,a new drop type:essences, respec and ultimate abilities). It also adds a new area (desert) and 5-6 quests with many boss battles and some more loot (many uniques among them). If you enjoyed the base game or if you want to experience the game in its entierity then this is a must.
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
639 products in account
DS3: Treasures of the Sun DLC offers up basically more DS3 - new areas, new enemies, and new quests. If you liked DS3, you will probably like this - it's more of the same, for the most part. The level cap has been raised to 35. Taking me almost around 9 hours to finish the DLC - in terms of length, this is 1 of the better DLC's around. A solid DLC, though it's nothing radically amazing or jaw-dropping for a DLC.
10 of 17 people (59%) found this review helpful