Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master...
Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
About the Game
Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master plan. How evil are you?
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked 'interrogation' devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Pentium® III 800MHz processor
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce2 16Mb or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 1.4 GB of free hard drive space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX9®: DirectX 9.0c
Game contents and software © 2004 Rebellion. All rights reserved.
Evil Genius and the Evil Genius logo are trademarks of Rebellion. All rights reserved.
Elixir Studios and the Elixir Studios logo are trademarks of Rebellion. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
72 of 74 people (97%) found this review helpful
21.2 hrs on record
One of the greatest base builders ever made. Still fantastic and totally playable to this day. Atmospherically this captures the feel of the 60s bond movies perfectly and who doesn't want to build their own evil volcano lair, I ask you!
29 of 32 people (91%) found this review helpful
20 of 21 people (95%) found this review helpful
15 of 16 people (94%) found this review helpful
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
32.1 hrs on record
I bought this game after savign for a month back when I was 14. At teh time Rome total war I had coem out and this game. I was hyped for rome and decided to get this, though still provides me with so much pleasure and love I came back when I saved another month's earning. I went into fry's and found it. IT was half off for some reason and I bought a bag of candy for the occasion. Coming home I installed it and played it for hours. One of the most enjoyable experiences, so much fun. It's a game that the developers made for laughs, and by thor's hammer it does. One of the last true screw around games that was half decent. I love it, I played hours without steam and played acouple with steam. And after writing this review more then likely going to be playing it. Fun, energetic, and puzzling, Evil genius' will get yoru brain pumping in some spots and laughign as you execute your prisoners, minions and tourists.