STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
I'd like to announce the release of beta v2.0.5.
To switch to the beta branch:
* Right click on Barony in your steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> and select "beta" from the dropdown menu. Note that you may need to restart Steam to see the beta branch.
See below for full changelog, but for a quick rundown, this version contains controller support, various minor additions, bug fixes, and some major optimizations.
* Implemented controller support.
* Added /gold command.
* Added /minotaurlevel command.
* Added a resolution change confirmation.
* Added a minotaur warning icon for minotaur levels.
* Added new sprites which you can use in the editor to set chest types 0 to 8. Continue using the old chest sprite for randomly selected chest type (also means existing map files do NOT have to be changed).
* Split off character sheet's skill pages into its own window.
* Drawing and logic optimizations.
* Optimizations to frequently called functions.
* Small change to way minimap is drawn -- should help with non-optimised drivers on low-end cards.
* Massive entity optimizations: now use hash map.
* Fixed some GUI issues.
* Fixed crash when closing a chest.
* Fixed keys and mouse controlling main menu selection separately.
* Fixed bug with improper keying through pause menu.
* Fixed a multiplayer chest GUI bug.
* Code maintenance, clean-up, and some minor fixes.
* Should you choose to build the game yourself from the repository, you can opt to compile with OpenAL instead of FMOD (or neither to disable sound completely)
Note for translators: This version modifies en.txt. Translations will need to be updated.
A big thank-you to the community for the continued interest, including contributions to the Github repository.
I've released the latest update, bringing with it a slew of bug fixes as well as several new features.
Check it out:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.