STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We've finally hit the 1.0 mark!
Introducing Transcendence, a whole new way to play Clicker Heroes. Get ready to unlock ridiculous power, and bigger numbers than ever!
We've also made a ton of quality of life changes, bug fixes, and a lot more improvements. Check out the in-game patch notes and forums for details.
Thanks for your continued support, and keep on clicking!
1.0 Patch Notes
- Transcendence: If you have reached zone 300 or later, you will be able to sacrifice your ancients, hero souls, relics, forge cores and gilds* to appease the Outsiders and gain previously unheard of levels of power. The more hero souls a player has sacrificed to transcend, total, over the entire life of the game (including those which had been spent on ancients who are sacrificed) the more Ancient Souls and Transcendent Power they will have.
* Gilds purchased with rubies will be restored gradually as regular gilds are unlocked in the new transcension.
- Ancient Souls: Feed these to the Outsiders to gain new upgrades, such as greatly improved effectiveness of idle bonuses or stronger Solomon effects.
- Transcendent Power: With this, every primal boss drops exponentially more hero souls than the boss before it.
- New Big Number System: Faster and more precise calculations for the very large numbers. Ridiculously large numbers are now supported, which can only really be attained through multiple Transcensions.
- Rebalanced Ancients: All Ancients which previously had a maximum level are no longer capped and can be upgraded indefinitely. Note: If you previously had any levels of these ancients, you will see your current ancient levels adjusted to match your previous values. However, when sacrificing your ancients for Transcension, the game will only consider the pre-patch amount of Hero Souls you spent on them.
- Ancient Leveling Improvements: Quantities of ancient level purchases now dynamically adapt to the current level of the ancient. No longer limited to purchasing a maximum of 10k levels at a time for very high level ancients. Additionally, players can now hold 'v' when leveling ancients to be given the option to type in the exact number of levels they wish to purchase.
- Non-Transcendent Ancients: Iris, Khrysos, Pluto and Thusia do not exist for players who have transcended. Transcendent players are much more powerful than non-Transcendent players, and these ancients needed to be removed either because they would be too powerful when combined with Transcendent Power or because they would be worth very little without the other removed ancients.
We got another mini patch today for you with a few bug fixes and quality of life changes. We're close to having our big Transcendence update ready, so please look forward to it!
0.26b Patch Notes
- If there are three or more gilded hero gifts pending, players can now open them all at once.
- Added a 'News' button to view patch notes from the options menu.
- Fixes an issue where the scroll bar could become difficult to use on the ancients panel.
- Various bugfixes.
“You won't be able to stop clicking”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.