STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We got an update for you today with tons of quality of life improvements and bug fixes. We also have a content update coming soon so please look forward to it! And as always, let us know what you think!
1.0e9 Patch Notes
- The Stats panel now provides more robust data about your Ascensions and Transcensions. These new tables can be exported to CSV format.
- Auto Clickers can now be placed on the "Buy All Upgrades" button.
- You can now hold C and click to place Auto Clickers.
- You can now place all remaining Auto Clickers by holding Shift when placing an Auto Clicker on the monster.
- There is now a new Settings interface that can be accessed from the options menu.
- Low quality options have been separated into individual settings that can be toggled in the new Settings interface.
- Sound effect categories can now be turned on and off individually in the new Settings interface.
- Fixes an issue where Auto Clickers could become difficult to remove.
- Fixes an issue with Timelapse and Mercenary gold rewards at high levels of Mimzee.
- Fixes an issue that caused primal boss names to draw the normal boss name underneath the primal text.
- Fixes an issue where upgrades could remain tinted when purchased.
- Various bugfixes
Merry Clickmas, Heroes!
The winter holidays have arrived in Clicker Heroes. Join in on the festivities with a new seasonal mini-game and mercenary quests. Come get your presents!
Also, be sure to get your Red-Nosed Clickdeer to help stomp the monsters!
1.0e8 Patch Notes
- Seasonal Event: Merry Clickmas!
- During the "Merry Clickmas!" event, you can collect presents containing Rubies and Relics as well as special holiday items such as Auto Clicker skins, Candy Canes (which can be used to resurrect fallen mercenaries) and more.
- Seasonal Mercenary Quest: Mercenaries can be sent to retrieve Clickmas Presents for you. This quest is always available as a fifth quest option for the duration of the event.
- Seasonal Minigame: Present Panic! Clicking on a special clickable during the event brings you to a fight where you can click rapidly to gather as many presents as you can.
- "Merry Clickmas!" ends January 2nd.
- You are now given the option to salvage your Junk Pile when Ascending.
- Fixed known causes of ancient leveling freezes and crashes.
- Various bug fixes.
“You won't be able to stop clicking”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.