STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Get an extra copy for a friend.
Get 3 extra copies for friends
The last patch caused some smaller bugs. They are fixed now:
Multiplayer - client - team setup screen - arrows / gamepad button hints are flickering (weak CPUs)
Chinese path used - Windows mouse cursor used and disappear after you're back in the Main Menu
Battlegate - missing health kits
Sorry for being late with the detailed patchnotes regarding balancing, we focused on bringing the patch live yesterday. However, here they are:
- Characters level up much more quickly now, roughly one level up per mission on average. Beating Garg is likely to result in two, and a thorough playthrough can result in up to nine level ups. If you rush through the missions, you’ll likely end up with seven. Note that these values apply to low-level characters, and that leveling gradually slows down as a character climbs levels.
- Secondary weapons with a manual reload have been adjusted. They now reload much more consistently no matter which character you’re playing. “Manual reload” refers to secondary weapons that only reload if you hit an enemy with your primary weapon. The following weapons have been affected:
o The Volley Gun now is a manual reload weapon, and its magazine size has been doubled from 15 to 30. You can now empty the magazine for huge burst damage or portion out controlled bursts to quickly finish off wounded enemies.
o The Health Grenade now reloads over a span equivalent to completing the first mission (i.e. it reloads multiple times on larger missions with more enemies).
o The Orbital Strike Beacon can now be used much more frequently and has a huge area of effect. The damage has been reduced to compensate. It now is a reliable screen clearer instead of a high-risk boss killer.
o The Plasmarizer now fully reloads a charge with but a few hits of your primary weapon.
o The Pocket Drones reload more quickly now.
o The Moonlight Claw still recharges automatically, but now also has a substantial bonus manual reload. This means that it’s at full ammo at the start of every fight, and you can slash at your enemies almost constantly as long as you occasionally refresh the manual reload with your primary weapon.
- The Hand Cannon’s automatic reload speed has been increased.
- Vaults now are much more likely to contain lots of gold or XP. They can now also spawn large healing kits.
- All hazards now consistently have their damage lowered to 5.
o Loot spawned from chests and gambling stations should no longer get stuck in walls and ceilings.
o Stabbygale now properly fires her shotgun in both directions when she picks up the Kinked Barrel upgrade (a bug removed her shots instead of duplicating them).
- Upcoming fixes and balance changes:
o We are currently working on fixing the bug that causes the Amplifire secondary weapon to break Camille’s rocket explosions.
o Brecht’s ability will also grant piercing to all attacks to improve his chances against large groups and to allow him to reliably hit priority targets.
o It will be possible to set the first battle gate on fire as intended, making the fight a lot easier for Presto.
o The Plasmarizer will receive a damage buff.
o Multiple improvements to multiplayer and looting (more details after implementation and testing).
The Rogue Stormers Deluxe Edition contains the game, the game’s official score by Jonathan van den Wijngaarden with 9 tracks and the official, 48-page digital artbook. The artbook can be found in the games installation folder.
"Rogue Stormers" © 2015 Black Forest Games GmbH. All rights reserved. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2014 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox 360 Controller and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.