Chipping trough walls with plastic forks. Crafting make-shift weapons. Scouting out the prison. Getting the right items. Dodging guards. Living prison life. Getting keymolds. Getting better jobs. Leveling stats. Getting a guard outfit. Covering up dug holes and chipped walls. Finnaly getting out to the perimiter wall. Get shot by a guard in a tower, taking all your items and putting you into solitary. Trying again. Succes. Reliazie this was the easiest prison, and a even harder one awaits you.
Sounds like fun? It is fun.
- 6 defualt prisons, along side 2 custom. (3 if you had early acces)
- A sea of non-craftable and craftable items.
- A easy to understand crafting system.
- A helpfull and lovely community.
- Amazing soundtrack.
- The abillity to name all guards and in-mates.
- 9001 ways to escape the prison.
- Very polished and alsmost bug free.
- No prison editor. (yet!)
- Very rage inducing.
So all in all, The Escapist is an amazing game and should be played at all costs. Fun and compelling, challenging and extrmely high quality. Easy to get into, hard to master. Well, I am off to see if my plan works this time.