Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Congratulations Blueberry Garden! Winner of the Seumas McNally Grand Prize for 'Best Independent Game' at the 2009 Independent Games Festival. Also a winner for 'Best Innovation' at the 2008 Swedish Game Awards. Blueberry Garden is a short and experimental game about exploring a strange world.
View all 9 screenshots
About the Game
Congratulations Blueberry Garden! Winner of the Seumas McNally Grand Prize for 'Best Independent Game' at the 2009 Independent Games Festival. Also a winner for 'Best Innovation' at the 2008 Swedish Game Awards.
Blueberry Garden is a short and experimental game about exploring a strange world. It is set in an ever-changing ecosystem and your goal is to find out what's going on among the softly swaying trees and mysterious creatures living there.
The game is a relaxing, yet intense experience for people who like soaring through the sky.
- Interactive fairytale — no film sequences or dialogues
- Food — Try out the effects of various fruits and use their effects to navigate the landscape more easily
- Story — Experience two different endings depending on your choices and your skill
- Living world — Plants, fruits and animals living in symbiosis
- Music — Fantastic piano tunes by Daduk
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce™ or better, DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required. Video card must have 256 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Requirements: NET 2.0 Framework, XNA 3.0 support
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
60 products in account
0 of 5 people (0%) found this review helpful
759 products in account
2.3 hrs on record
Still one of the best indie games on Steam. Clever, weird, confounding, and in its way terrifying. I have never managed to finish it. I don't even know how to finish it. Did I mention this game is fun? Oh, it's fun alright.