STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
This week, we've rolled up a set of patches that have been brewing for a while. This is allowing us to clear the decks in preparation for the next set of small story expansions that will give Episode 4 groups full access to the entire Underdeep once again.
We fixed some bugs with Tuning crafted items -- +HP, +MP, and +Res stats were not being correctly counted when tuning newly crafted items. For shields and armors, this is especially important.
For anyone stuck in the Necromantic Sanctuary, we fixed the stairs!
For those groups hitting issues with the final story encounter with Nikolai, we've fixed the bug for all future groups coming through that area. We still have some work to do for groups that have already passed that event, but we'll get there.
A longstanding issue that you could take two separate guides into the Otherworldly Haven has finally be fixed. Thanks to the users who provided the saved games that made this fix possible!
v4.4.13 - 7/5/2017
- Fixed issue with Tuning items in crafting not consider +HP, +MP, +Res
- Fixed issue exiting Necromantic Sanctuary
- Fixed issues with Nikolai resolution in E4
- Fixed map issues in Ruins of Ember
- Fixed issue with multiple guides taking you to Otherworldly Haven
We see your big summer sale (50% off!) and raise you some new story content! This week, we've released two new dungeons and the ability to move forward in the Episode 4 story another step.
If you're at the end of the current arc in Ember, this one is for you. The next set of releases will all feature small expansions to allow you to travel the full world again -- both east and west -- with all the changes of your choices in the end of Episode 1 - 4 coming to bear.
To help with tracking your buffs and curses, wherever they are displayed they now include the level. Thanks to the community for this suggestion!
v4.4.11 - 6/22/2017
- Added 2 new dungeons in the final Ember area in Episode 4
- Added ability to exit Ember and return to war camps
- More Episode 4 content coming in next releases
- Wherever shown, Buffs and Curses include level #
- Fixed story issues related to Vlotgar's fate
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.