STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Opt-in to the beta version by right-clicking on Pandora in your Steam library, choosing Properties and selecting the beta under the Betas tab.
* Names of the difficulty levels now fit what they feel like for new players instead of what they felt like before the AI improvements.
* New easy AI can now once again declare war on the player. But they will not consider other players relations and they will never declare war on the player when he already is at war.
* New medium AI no longer has dramatically reduced chance to declare war on the player. But they will not consider other players relations and they have dramatically reduced chance to declare war on the player when he already is at war.
* The diplomatic penalty for capturing cities has been normalized to be relative to the average population rather than the population of the previous city owner. This will reduce the likelyhood of a dogpile against the one who got the last city.
* AI will consider habitat provided by suburbs as slightly less valuable and expand a little more.
* AI will now consider the alien aggression settings of the game when considering when to expand. They expand earlier on settings below "very high".
* AI will now build colonizers and formers when at war but their military power is strong compared to that of their enemies.
* When AI has a storage of food and doesn't need to farm, it will now assume an average yield of 3 to prevent it from building useless farms in that period.
* AI will now build more aircraft units in inland cities when there are a lot of coastal cities.
* AI no longer considers standings and war status of other factions when deciding its diplomatic actions.
* AI will be far less aggressive towards weak players they like and more aggressive towards players they dislike, even if those are really dangerous.
* Fixed an issue that allowed the the AI to know whether a city was undefended or not without having vision.
* Fixed incorrect difficulty level description texts for dutch, french, german and italian.
* Fixed an issue where it was possible for the AI to sign contracts or ask for tribute in the same turn that it would declare war.
* Fixed an issue where AI would not determine the coastal to inland city ratio properly and thus underproduce naval forces on archipelago maps.
* Fixed an issue where AI would never attack cities when they didn't have access to artillery units yet.
We are happy to announce that Slitherine lands on Bundle Stars!
Starting from today a number of our games will be sold on the Bundle Stars store at a very special discount price!
If you are of a mind to save don’t miss this amazing offer. A whole Slitherine bundle comprising of three different tiers with so many titles at an incredibly cheap price. Three games for 1.99$, seven for 3.99$ and eight for 7.99$!
The details of the bundle are as follow:
Tier 1: $1.99
- Battle of the Bulge
- Time of Fury
- Pride of Nations
Tier 2: $3.99 (including Tier 1!)
- Vietnam ‘65
- Legions of Steel
- Close Combat Panthers in the Fog
Tier 3: $7.99 (Including Tier 1 and Tier 2!)
- Pandora First Contact
The Bundle offer is valid until May 14th!
But it’s not all, folks. Be sure not to miss these amazing discounts on some of our other titles:
Battle Academy – 75% off!
Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front – 75% off!
Battle of the Bulge – 33% off!
Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager – 50% off!
Distant Worlds: Universe – 50% off!
Last Days of Old Earth – 15% off!
Order of Battle: Pacific – 40% off!
Vietnam ’65 – 50% off!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – 35% off!
All the discounts will be valid for 72 hours.
By buying these titles on Bundle Stars you will receive Steam keys and you will need to activate the products on Steam.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this unique opportunity and visit the Bundle Stars store now!
The ancient Messari return to Pandora with all their might, deploying portals and terrifying ion storms. From these portals come forces never before seen by mankind, and an infestation spreads across Pandora. The strongest factions are the ones that have to fear them most, but they will spare no one.
© 2013 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Pandora: First Contact, Slitherine Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Proxy Studios & Slitherine Ltd.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.