PROMOTIONAL PRICE! Offer ends September 27
With Eclipse of Nashira, new dangers and opportunities enter the world of Pandora. A new faction shows its face, talking of peace and friendship while their spies operate behind enemy lines. Nothing is what it seems anymore, as agents conduct covert warfare of espionage and sabotage, inciting revolts and stealing technologies. At the same time, another alien species native to the planet has appeared, lurking in the shadows. In order to overcome this new alien menace, the different factions start to expand beyond the planet's landmass to generate more resources, opening up a new frontier.
As the World of Pandora is about to plummet into chaos by warfare, espionage and hostile alien species, it is up to you to lead your people and become the ruler of this promised world.
Yesterday we made patch 1.4.2 available. This patch includes a number of priority fixes and changes and includes Dutch localization.
Make sure you also stay tuned for the Eclipse of Nashira expansion!
* Added Dutch translation thanks to dmantione.
* Added ability to change game content through the updater screen.
* Added translators to credits.
* Server now waits on clients for turn processing before executing unit and operation orders to reduce movement lag in late game.
* Increased (and made modifiable) the score impact of a technology's tier, which results in the AI producing units with better components.
* Minor score tweaks for certain technologies.
* Improved game browser with incompatible version warnings.
* Fixed no panel showing in the menu screen after loading a game from inside the world screen.
* Fixed allied victories not declaring all allies as winners.
* Fixed new game panel not using translated "Faction" string.
The ancient Messari return to Pandora with all their might, deploying portals and terrifying ion storms. From these portals come forces never before seen by mankind, and an infestation spreads across Pandora. The strongest factions are the ones that have to fear them most, but they will spare no one.
© 2013 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Pandora: First Contact, Slitherine Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Proxy Studios & Slitherine Ltd.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.