STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Wait, what? Another update!? That's right, here's a small update for a major bug and some minor issues (some of them require a new world to be generated, but don't worry about those). This update is compatible with saved games from Beta 1.0.
- Fixed issue with savegames when you used a profile from a previous alpha to start a game from chapter 2.
- Rotated some fences in the meadow hideout.
- The padlock menu now pauses the game.
- Removed "close" button from the padlock menu.
- Added popup when you pick up a map for a location you already knew.
- Fixed sounds being heard for a split second when exiting game / going to main menu.
- Added a text and longer pause when healing the Chicken Lady's sister in Doctor's dream.
- Fixed savage sometimes bugging out in the entrance to the Silent Forest.
- Fixed shiny rock was sometimes creating pathfinding problems.
- Added option to eat the dead rat without going to the inventory.
- Fixed some mushrooms in chapter 1 being "broken" when found.
- Fixed extreme lag in the well below the village in some cases.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed debug text appearing when opening the Meadow hideout locked container.
- Fixed overlapping menu sounds when mashing the esc key.
The Acid Wizard
Hear ye, hear ye!
The time has come for us to unleash the beta unto you! This update features a huge amount of little changes and bugfixes.
The Epilogue is finally finished! It took us a long time, but we can say it's really badass. Too bad you will have to wait for the final release to play it, as it won't be available during beta! :D
What comes next? During the beta phase, we will focus on polishing the existing content, bug fixes, balancing and filling in new content where needed. The main storyline is pretty much done, and won't be changed much.
We don't expect to sit long in beta, so if you haven't played Darkwood yet, we urge you to wait a bit more until the final release!
I won't be posting a changelog this time, as it would take way too much time, and most of the changes are pretty small. The most notable changes are:
- We're dropping 32-bit Linux support. I'm not sure if there is anyone out there affected by this change, as the Steam hardware survey does not even mention any 32-bit users out there. I'd like to support as much hardware as possible, unfortunately fighting memory issues on OSX and Linux has been a nightmare before each new version and has taken a considerable chunk of development time, which could have been used on adding cool new features instead. OSX and Linux builds will now be 64-bit, which will make for a more stable and better performing experience.
- The journal has been cleaned up, and we've removed some of the unused tabs. We originally planned for the protagonist to keep track of the notable enemies, locations etc. he encounters, but we've decided that it would be best if these things would be interpreted by the player only.
The Acid Wizard
Copyright © 2017 Acid Wizard Studio. All your base are belong to us.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.