: A puzzle game with so much potential and such a nice concept... but it just falls short where it matters the most--the gameplay. It relies too much on your creativity while lacks in providing something really substancial. I was really looking forward to playing this game, but in the end it was nothing more than a big disappointment. I sympathize so much with this game, but I can't see how I could recommend it. If you can face it more like a sandbox than a puzzle game, maybe you can have some fun with it.Pros
- Cute simplistic graphics
- Okay BGM
- There's a lot of room for being creative and trying an infinite variety of strategies to solve the puzzles
Bought on / for
- What you draw doesn't always match the objects' hit area, making it kinda clumsy
- Terrible tutorial (of lack thereof) that made me wonder how to create ropes, pins etc.
- Difficulty is either too easy (if you just wanna get beat each stage) or too hard (if you're aiming for the Elegant and Old School solutions)
- To get the Awesome solution, all you have to do is vote for it as awesome... which is really, really lame
- Some parts of the physics, like friction and the weight of the objects you create, fall short
- Their official forum is dead
: I traded this game because I like puzzle games and I thought it would be fun. But, c'mon, a full price of US$ 20 (R$ 35 is cheaper, but still really expensive)!? Had I known, I wouldn't get it even with a 90% discount AND if it had trading cards. I can totally see this game being uploaded to a F2P website, like kongregate.Similar games
: If you're feeling like you wanna solve puzzles while drawing stuff with crayons, by all means, go for Draw a Stickman: EPIC
. It's much better and much cheaper.